Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hahahaha

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.bubbles, Aug 7, 2006.

1. I LIKE XANAX MUAAHHHH AND I LOVE THE PEOPLE WHO STICK BYE ME...ksr your the one who made me think

2. I dont really know ya but ill stick by ya :smoking:

3. Damn man,you always make the most random threads haha.

4. i hope your staying on GC.

I love xanax too, buddy.

Stay safe and happy tokin:smoking:

5. it takes all kinds...

6. yup i love this place..but not the haters...no haters welcome in this thread

7. good for you man :)

8. haters suck

9. I love Xanies,

and I love YOU bubs!!! :hello:

10. I havent done xanex yet but a friends bringin a couple bars this weekend so we shall see how I like it :)

11. i love everyone man, i think the idea of "hate" is just absord(sp?) idk thats just me

12. ..I stuck by you bubbles..:(

Now i dont like you for not recognizing me :(..

Haha, kiddding...Good to see your back Bub! :bongin:

13. Damn man this place must be boring without you pop up and say random shit like that.

14. hahaha thanks you guys i lov3e you durban and bread.and yeah i remember the rubber ducky haha

15. i dont get it, not even blasted i dont

16. you had to sorta read my other threads man sorry

17. I get it, bubbles!!! :D

...and look, this thread is still open! ;)

18. This thread is open, because Bubbles is the man..And noone should be hatin!

This is a site for stoners, n stonerism..No hatin. :bongin:

19. I hate haters, even ones that rep ya for your avatar bieng a famous rapper. owell, people can be immature. good to still see ya around bubbbbbles