Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hahahaha damn I'm smart.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JaysForDays, May 14, 2011.

1. My mom walked into my room today and told me that shes been smoking for a while, she asked me if i wanted to smoke with her and I said no cause it sounded like she was lieing and I WAS RIGHT. Haha she then said "Good, because I was testing you, you're lucky".

2. My choice of words would have been different:

"Don't toy with me, bitch."

3. I hope she was just joking around with you and your response didn't matter, otherwise it leaves me wondering why people play these sorts of passive-aggressive games instead of just talking about what is bothering them.

4. Aha I'm not gunna lie I didn't say no, I said "sorry, but I dont smoke I smoke fools like you on the bball court."

5. All I can say is... good job catching on. It's a good thing we have intuitions :).

6. your mom sounds like a bitch.

7. my dumb ass would have been all excited and shit, and then she admits to lying

and that's when you turn the tables. lairs go to hell!

8. She is. Good thing i still dont live with her, I'm just over for the weekend.

9. maybe she actually did want to smoke with you and when you said no she was all sad, and tried to play it off like she was just testing you.

Really you could have just missed a golden opportunity

10. Possible, but from what I know she's caught my lil bro before and she flipped and grounded him for a while. So unlikely.

11. you made me lol. literary

12. #12 Fenrime, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
    Lmao I know man you just missed out on the chance of a lifetime.

Holy shit this is my 666th post.