Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hahaha

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChiLLZ, Jan 25, 2003.

1. banana peels... yes/no - details ????

not that im saying they could possibly be better than weed but as im currently fresh outta kron .... well.. u know

2. i hear you have to use a shitload to get any effects... i personally say ew, no! scrape your pipes for that precious resin m'dear :)
    xo~

3. been there, done that

4. ahh man that bites :( well good luck. if you try it out... let us know. and hope you get some bud soon!

5. one word catnip! it works smoke it and just smoke some bowls and u can trip or just get the weed effect

6. catnip really works? I have heard many people say it does, then just as many people say it doesnt. I guess the only true way to find out is to try it myself.

7. bananadine is fake. it was a april fools joke on some website one day that went out of controllll. dont waste the time.

never tried catnip before? ill bet its just placebo, but whatever, fealing high is fealing high.