Hahaha I'm the golden boy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gedge, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Came home from UCONN today and there was a drug test waiting for me on the table, poured in alittle warmed up synthetic urine and WAHLAH passed the drug test no problems....time to get HIGH....HIGH...HIGH:hello::hello:

2. Why was there a drug test waiting?

3. you knew your 'rents would test you?

4. sounds like you came home from school to communist russia

5. In communist russia school comes home from you :smoking:

6. i lold at the communist russia

7. Silly Gerwin, it's Soviet! In Soviet Russia, school home comes to you!

8. Alright cool, your parents are weird.

9. you should have poured apple juice in there and when they were all like:confused: you could just say ITS A MIRACLE!!!!
    idk seems pretty foolproof to me.

10. No disrespect man, but your parents sounds as dumb as rocks.

11. yes...yes..

Can you explain why you as a college student have A DT waiting for you?

12. My friend once passed a drug test by putting a red bull shot in instead of piss.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8gy8l4mZIE]YouTube - Golden Boy - Primus[/ame]

14. the title of this thread is hilarious

15. You should just put water in. When they ask why your pee is water say you're a poor struggling student and you haven't been able to afford food for months. Pity points, some cash, and a passed DT! SCORE!

16. If some asshat tried winning some pity points with me by telling me that story I'd slap the shit out of them for being so stupid and not knowing you can only survive without food for 4-6 weeks.

17. Thats too bad about your parents but sounds like ur getting a good education and got it under control. Good for you!

18. thats funny that you guys brought up communist soviet union....me and my parents were all born in Lithuania while it was under communist control in 1990, we moved here in 1991...hahahaha. And yeah to whoever asked me why as a college student I had a DT waiting for me.....and I really have no answer to that.

19. But did you know it was gonna be there?

20. I didn't know exactly when they would drug test me, but I knew it would happen at some point so I bought synthetic urine like 4 months ago.