Hahaha alcoholics, fuckin right judge lynn

Discussion in 'General' started by KottenMouth, Dec 3, 2008.

1. So I'm laying in my bed browsing gc on my iphone watching divorce court. Case is on, there talking comes up. Turns out that when the husband was drunk he beat his wife one time. Judge Lynn then goes to say "booze is a hell of a drug Mr.whatever. Marijuana maybe illegal but people just get stoned and sit down!" I was laughing so hard and so eager to post it I actually got my lazy ass out of bed and downstairs where I had my laptop plugged in so that I could post this faster.

2. Haha so true. +Rep for getting off your arse to tell us :D

3. Haha thanks man, I know it was sooo hard to get out of bed after an 11hr sleep:p.

4. Haha nice! Gotta love a judge like that.

And yeah, I gotta +rep ya for getting up, too... I know just how hard that can be. I think my ass is welded to my chair now.

5. I'm waiting to leave for the military so I'm not working. That being, I can't get enough of laying in bed smoking weed and watchng judge judy, mathis, joe brown, alex and divorce court. Fuck I know I should do something productive but it's just so much fun for me.

6. Iphone aye!? MR posh:cool::p

7. Lol nah man I worked full time and lots of overtime over the summer, got this baby myself.