hahah this girl is stupid

Discussion in 'General' started by Collie_man420, Apr 22, 2008.

1. <object width="464" height="392"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/NDg2MTIx"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/NDg2MTIx" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="464" height="392"></embed></object>
    <font size=1>Sister Busted By Brother - Watch more free videos</font>

2. hahaha... in the butt.. on myspace.. in the butt!!

3. I'm sorry but it's ridiculous that mother is that controlling of an 18 year old. It's not like she just wants to control what goes on in her house, shes being super controlling of an 18 year old who is legally an adult.

4. you could have been raped!

you could have been raped in the ass!!

haha kids these days are so fucking dumb, who the hell meets someone on myspace? how fucking naive

I think its ridiculous that her mother is controlling her even though shes 18, but honestly, that bitch has no common sense and NEEDS to be controlled

5. Stupid girl...

I find it so funny when kids turn eighteen and they're like "I'm an adult." Move out and pay some bills, then your an adult.

As long as you live off your parents dime your a kid.

6. "I'm eighteen!" Poor girl, her mother needs to learn she ain't got shit on her. Also, the bro is funny "YOU COULD'VE BEEN RAPED, RAPED IN THE BUTT."

7. lolz sucks to be her

8. yeah (in the butt) but that girl was foolish and immature enough (in the butt) to go meet a random guy over myspace and LIE to her mom (WHO COULD"VE RAPED HER IN THE ASS!!!!), if her mom wasn't so controlling she probably would've been raped by now.

ahh todays youth. :rolleyes:

9. I just wasted 3 min. and 51 seconds of my life. That was the stupidest thing i've ever seen. spoiled brat and douche brother.:rolleyes:

10. yeah this video is retarded.

11. hahah i met my gf on myspace well in a way i started talkin to her there but i used to go out w/ one of her best friends and know a lot of her friends to begin w/ but i talked to her on myspace before i had in person

12. Hahaha okay dude.... I dont really think you can tell from that one video that her mother is "super controlling". What, you dont think someones parents should be ridiculously pissed about their 18 year old high school daughter meeting up with someone they met online? Sounds like you might be 18 and pissed at your parents as well for trying to control you or something. Theres nothing wrong with the way that girls mother reacted though. Just for your information you dont magically turn into an adult when you hit 18 ;]. Takes a little maturing first buddy ;)

Edit - Post 1000 :}

13. QFT

in the butt. haha the brother was hilarious.

14. hahahaha, mad props to that goofy bitch's brother.
    but I do sympathize with the chick, I'm 18 and living at home, and its mad fucking irritating when mommy and daddy still try to tell you what to do... I pay rent, have my own car, buy my own food and hold my own shit down, so leave me the fuck alone. damn.

I AM NOT EVEN LAUGHING. YOU COULD HAVE BEEN RAPED IN THE ASS.

15. the mom seemed pretty laid back actually... she was laughing about the brother talking about his sisters anal rape.. the sister was fucking retarded though. immature brat

...with huge knockers
    ... they compliment her stomach

16. x2 lol, that was funny

17. that dudes so weak

18. Yeah but the thing is

She dosnt pay rent.
    She dosnt have her own car.
    She dosnt buy her own food.
    She dosnt hold her shit down.
    She meets random dudes on Myspace at their random friends house. what the fuck.

19. well yeah, thats why she's a goofy bitch and im cool as fuck.:cool:

:rolleyes: