Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hahaaa Due Date

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DToker420, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Ok so tonight I saw the movie due date for the second time. For those of you who don't know, this movie stars Peter(robert Downey jr.) and Ethan(Zach galifinakis). Basically Peter has to get all the way across the country for the birth of his baby but it all gets blown to shit when he meets Ethan.
    After he gets put on the no-fly list he is forced to hitch a ride with Ethan and all kinds of shenanigans follow. But my favorite part of the movie is after Ethan goes to his drug dealer and picks up some northern lights. I remember the first time I saw the movie a couple days later I found some NL and I thought it was awesome because it was movie famous haha.
    But really this movie was even funnier high than sober. I would recommend it to anyone who liked the hangover movies or a really stupid comedy.
    "does your dog have glaucoma too? His eyes are glassy as fuck"