haha wud up yo

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.bubbles, Nov 16, 2006.

1. man im actually sober probley because i have been sleeping since 4 but its all good..i got up to my dudes house around 2 to see whats up ***** smokin a fat blunts with some hoodrats..so i gave him 10 1 mg klonnys for 20..he was like thats whats up..that was pretty cheap.. but im gettin more liqour tomorow i couldnt i drank all my henn last night so im pickin up another liter tomorow..

but im bored so i figured id make a thread,, because well there aient shit too do but fuckin shit:D

2. You could always talk to me....im kindda bored too. Or you can go to the link in my thread and check out my forum....UH HUH!

3. Man, I've been sober for over 2 weeks now.

THAT is rough.

Can't wait untill these gums heal so i can fire up the bong.

4. Henny will put a lil hair on your chest if you drink enough. I'm not much of a fan of booze though. Friday 3 is on USA. Watching it while burning this blunt and eating mashed taters'
    All in all a good Wednesday night

5. ^^^ what happened to your gums?

I'm bout to get baked, play some NBA LIVE and bump some Lupe Fiasco...his CD is ill!

6. Had wisdoms pulled. It went really rough too. I'm on the up-swing now, couple more days.

Had my first solid food today for the first time in 6 days.

I could have bough a half ounce and mixed up some bhang, but I figured it would have been a good tolerance break.

Oh and it's been two weeks since my last smoke because I've been saving up for Christmas -- buy my family some nice stuff rather than get myself stoned, you know?

7. i drink tyoo much i dont even think hennesy is rough i dont think it is at least now some wild turkey is...that is some good drank right there

8. Your a good man, R_M. 98% of these dudes on GC would be like fuck the fam, im gonna go buy some dank.:p

i remember when i was like 14 i couldnt eat solid foods for 2 weeks, i lost so much weight.

All i could do was drink ensure...it sucked!

9. i dont got wisdom teeth..got em pulled already

im watchin the b.e.t awards