haha world peace

Discussion in 'General' started by poager22, May 5, 2011.

1. alright then if everyone of you are so fucking educated then write your own shit down...

2. [​IMG]

3. Why? Because I'm just trying to express something to everyone, and low and behold (DICKS).

4. You are just mad at yourself because the education system failed you. My 14 year old niece writes better then you, that is a fact not an insult. Your level of education as exhibited in your paper is shameful. You should go live in a library and educate yourself, you are in dire need of it.

Don't be hating, because you asked for our opinions. If you want to get mad, look in the mirror.

5. I was just messin' with you OP. As long as you like it, that's all that matters.

6. You are not doing him a favor by encouraging him to accept his status quo.

Encourage him to better himself.

7. I shall respond with a picture!

[​IMG]

8. Some things I ask myself...Is peace possible in a world where competition drives the markets? With businesses becoming more and more efficient because of technology and experience, how will we employ the growing population? Is world government the only way to move towards a world peace? If we ever do find world peace then what?

9. I'm not trying to do him any favors and it's not my job to encourage him to do anything. He's his own man. He seems like an alright guy so I don't want him to get pissed because I was having a little fun with him.

10. I think it is definitely time for our education system to move to something similar to the way Germany does it. High School is a joke. No child left behind is holding back the US. There needs to be another way to address students who have trouble. High School was too easy and left me completely unprepared for college. Europe and Asia is doing a much better job educating their kids. How far do we need to fall behind until we do something about it?

11. Paper sucked. Funny thread. I love you OP. Don't triple post whoever graded the paper I think his name was Drsomethingologist? Im too stoned to remember