haha why is it only men that are complaining?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jackata2, May 25, 2010.

1. Maybe that was my plan all along, i needed to bring someone to my bosom and comfort them. :p

2. In that case please continue, I'm in.

3. Hhaha I KNEW you'd fall for the bait... Again need I remind ya GirlyS... MOST (attractive) women fit that mold, and so do most men. The "good" ones are few and far between on both ends of the spectrum. Unfortunately I've met very few "good," "attractive" women in my travels; they are very rare and very prized.

Find me some and I'll change my tunes :wave:

4. The fiends have gagged a generation of pacified fools.

5. And the fools have gagged a generation of pacified fiends.

6. Well, nine years in the military I was surrounded by mostly males.
    and now I'm on a college campus that's like 65% female--admittedly they are mostly the sorority whores.

The guys do seem to be getting more smoothcrotch and emo'd.
    And the women seem to know exactly what they want--an asshole they can fsck and an idiot to pay for it all.

7. #27 JuicyGoose, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    (Removed because i am a pussy)

I am an attractive, sweet, honest and loving stoner chick. :wave:

Now you have been taught.

/thread.

8. That rant sounds all too familiar :laughing:

But hey! I'm young, intelligent, open to suggestion :ey:

9. I read it :confused:

10. Cause in the real world men put up a front, tryin to make themselves seem hard, and fitting the mold of a "man", when really theyre mostly as emotional and vunerable as females..

The internet is annonymous so they use it as a way to bitch and complain without endangering their hard, manly status..

11. if I unleashed what I thought there would be like 50 threads with 0 replies and half of them would get blocked. I'm jsut an anger fest so I just walk away from complaining.It scares people.

12. :rolleyes:

(after typing and re-typing for 30 minutes...) Holy shit. There's sooo much wrong with that, I'm not even going to touch it with a ten-foot pole. I'm still hoping you're trolling, and not being serious. Yeah, wow.

As far as men complaining, there's really only one reason you see more men complaining on here than women, and that's demographics. This site has vastly more men than women, so that's who you'll see posting most often. That's the biggest reason that there's a discrepancy in posts by men and posts by women.

13. lol... now who's starting it up again... think what ya want; at this point there's nothing further to say (on topic, at least).

14. I'm sorry, dude, but you really fucking piss me off with your perception of women.

You cannot base your statements on the few you've met and use them to describe us all.

Yes, it offends me very much when you say that we only want monetary equality or that we are all souless bitches. You are attacking my gender. As much as I hate females I know that they're not all bad. Some are just like me, trying to make friends and leave behind drama.

I really don't know your situation, but it seems like a woman very important and close to you fucked you over and now you have this delusional view of women.

So, please, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. You don't realize it, but you're really hurting some of our feelings. Not all of us are conniving skanks.

Mmmkay?

15. if u wanna see women ranting about how bad their life is...go on facebook

16. #36 Funk-D, May 26, 2010
    In my experience and I'm in no way saying that this is true for all relationships, but from what I've experienced and seen...it's the man that has to do the most compromising for the woman that he loves....she doesn't change the man does for her...that pussy is a mother fucker man....I think that why men bitch so much because women tend to try to take our penises away....seriously good friend of mine just got married...and he says he can't smoke because his wife wants him to go shopping for shower curtains...fucking shower curtains who the fuck cares about a shower curtain are you serious.

This is why I tend to date marijuana smoking girls/tomboys basically my normal friends just with a vagina, tits, and a pretty smell. Though rare there are cool girls out there...my dream to land a girl that'll do bong loads with me...play God Of War...and then when she walks to go get something to drink she farts as she's walking by then says every so sweetly....You just got crop dusted bitch! Ahh...what a woman that would be.

17. #37 JuicyGoose, May 26, 2010

I changed completely to be with my boyfriend. I alienated my friends, not because he told me to but because i wanted to spend time with him. I stopped talking to my friends who had a penis just because i didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

You guys only think that you have to do the most changing because you don't see OUR lives before you.

And your whole last paragraph made me crack the fuck up. HAHAHAHAHA

18. Oh yeah there's some over bearing dudes out there, and I'm sure there are girls who change...I'm just saying from what I've seen dudes get pussy whipped a lot more often than the other way around. Like I said...dude turned down a smoke out to go shopping for a fucking shower curtain.

I also admit I'm stubborn and refuse to change period for a relationship to work with me you'd have to like me entirely for who I am, and what I do....otherwise it won't work. I had a girl say she didn't like me smoking....lol you can take a wild guess how that one turned out.

But it's okay I'm in college I'm perfectly content with my sporadic hook ups....relationships seem doomed to fail with me...the longest one I've had lasted like a whopping five months...and it was like in tenth grade.

19. #39 v12v12, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010

Word up... I've experienced that and seen it 1st hand with best friends and folks you'd thought would NEVER "change," till that one day, you're like... Whaa, wait-waa? Dude wtf is wrong with "you," who are you? And by then it's too late; dude is just some host-shell of his former masculine self... Then you don't even wanna be bothered with dude, b/c he's all up and go at the slightest calling from his chick. No staying out, no this no that... Then they wanna get mad b/c you're through trying to make shit happen/keep things cool. Shit is sad and hilarious at the same time. :mad: (But... I do know why they "break" for their chick; another thread sometime...)

Then again mofo's dogging out good-girl types aren't worth much either. I know a bunch of these guys lol... Sweet friendly, clingy chick at home, while dude is hunting for ONS and side-game... Chick has a hunch but can never quite catch dude slippin, dude's got her locked up till he finds an upgrade. Shark-week around here 24/7. :devious:

Yeah the super-chill chick; I've met a few, always hard to get them, soooo many dudes trying to swoop. Down to blaze, chill out, adventure; yeah basically like some guy-friend attitude. My friends have had a few chicks like that. You don't even realize they are around until you get all high and start scoping for chicks, like ... Oh WTF that's dude's girl, damn it lol! They are some of the best! Sex while high... oh man, new-age *ish!

20. Yup, it's bullshit...that and the lying...my friend he'll lie to his girl to hang out with me. And if god forbid the phone rings everything shuts down mute the TV, and don't breath. Don't make any sound what so ever so he can talk to his girl...silly if you ask me...and it's something I'd never allow to happen to myself.

The friend I'm talking about now he's mad because I refuse to get him weed and shit anymore....cause all he wants to do is get the drugs and go right back to his girl...so I tell him I don't know where anything's at when I in fact know where everything's at.