haha tripping at the zoo funny story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by michaelmurray, Dec 17, 2009.

1. so i live in boulder colorado and me my sister and like 20 other of our friends decide it would be super fun to go to the zoo while tripping cause in denver thye put up all these crazy lites at the zoo
    so there is like 20 kids walking around denver looking for the zoo all of us tripping our heads off and we get there and its great and everyone heads home but i go to my moms but i took the wrong bus and i ended up getting a ride home from a cop at like 12 at night tripping my face off and it was just super fun and i thouhgt it was a great story to tell you guys

2. What were you tripping on?
    Like robotrippin or dramamine or what?

3. yea you dont even tell us what you took.. :mad:

haha jk man, it sounded like a nice night though

4. Props to you man, I couldn't handle riding in a cop car while I was trippin, all the guns and handcuffs and the cage:eek:. no sir, not happenin.

5. well unless u took acid or shrooms etc then u werent trippin...u dont trip off weed (sry its a pet peeve...i hate when people use trippin as another word for being blazed or baked)

6. Oh it was just weed? :eek:

"trpping at the zoo funny story"

Im thinkin a crazy shroom or acid trip at the zoo.. which would be intense :D

7. What is it with you and robotripping? Every one of your posts on the site so far are about it. I hate to be the age police but how old are you?

8. Can anyone tell me what the hell 'robotrippin' is?

9. It's tripping off Robotussin (medicine). And it seems like this kid just learned the word and wants to use it as much as he can.

10. Ok I could handle a ride from a cop if I was just high. I was kinda wondering how 20 kids got away with tripping in a public zoo lol.

11. u dont trip off robitussin...u trip off DXM, which is the main ingredient in that particular medecine...dxm is stupid, if u wanna trip eat shrooms or drop acid or do a real hallucinogen

12. Ah I see. This is the first time i've heard of "robotripping" too.

13. Old enough. It was just a question. I like to robotrip. Thats it. No big deal so chill.
    Even if I didnt robotrip, it would just be a question. I just asked what they were tripping on.
    "And it seems like this kid just learned the word and wants to use it as much as he can."
    Umm, no. Whats wrong with saying a word? I'm sure you've said the word 'weed' alot. Does that mean anything? No. So dont get your panties in a knot.

14. I don't know if I could do a zoo after taking mushrooms. That'd be fuckin intense.

15. zoolights!! I wouldn't wanna do shrooms there preferably lsd...maybe ecstasy :hello:

16. this makes me wanna go tob oulder for college