Haha, this cop is funny one

Discussion in 'General' started by roma, Dec 5, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk5kyXJBdwM][Breaking News] Cop got Annoyed With Slow Driver - YouTube[/ame]

this is pretty hilarious, but then again im baked :smoke:

and I thought you guys should see this (or see it again)

2. that was pretty funny hhaha

3. Wow, that guy is extremely annoying..

But that is weird! Maybe the honda should have been going faster, but I think a simple honk would have gotten the point across from a police car :)

4. Huahahauhuhahu dat dwas fuckin beautiful

5. the guy talking need to stfu...

on that note.....
    that cop is a perfect example of why we don't need a police force running our streets.

6. Hahhahaha that's great.

7. It kinda seemed like the cop was trying to pass him but the guy was going so slow that he's just like "fuck it, ill pull him over". Lol i might be too baked.

8. MAn you'd get a ticket so fast here for doing that... you have to be in the right lane unless passing..

and i could of brake checked the cop for tailgating and he would of been at fault for not controlling his vehicle..

great video though :laughing: i could just imagine him saying fuck it and going left again hahaha

9. Thank god. One cop that knows what the fuck he/she is doing.

10. Seriously? I hate when people find any little thing to latch onto to rip on cops.

The left lane is reserved for passing and faster moving traffic. Even if the speed limit is 60 MPH, the traffic is doing 70 MPH, but you're doing 65 MPH, your ass better not be in the left lane.

I bet the cop could of gave them a ticket too, depending on the state's laws and codes, but instead ONLY got them out of the left lane where they can cause potential problems for faster traffic. And now they're a dick.. :rolleyes:

11. No your wrong, hes right.

this is a perfect example of how our policemen do whatever the fuck they want when they want.

sure it was funny but it was an abuse of power that that cop is likely to carry out into the rest of his job not just on the highway.

12. lol the cop would be so mad that he'd search my car and find all the weed i have in it...

13. "Keep right, pass left. It's the law."

You'll see that on some highways here in PA, because, well it's the law..

14. #14 ebbywrx05, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
    Thank you. It's annoying to see the "fuck pigs" attitude from people, and then go on to say "no your(it's you're...) wrong, hes(he's) right"....LOL. "Abuse of power". He could have given the idiot a ticket. Just pure ignorance from some people

Edit: and it's also the law in Jersey, where this incident occurred. It's not a state trooper's job to sit behind a civic on the parkway doing 60.

15. id have a heart attack

16. you cant be serious. do you know what the left lane is for?

17. So, you'd rather have that guy get pulled over and get a ticked. Cause that is what would have happened, but instead the cop jokingly said gtfo.

18. Overtaking....on the left lane? Crazy americans

19. obviously our roads are set up differently. not a big deal. :rolleyes:

20. Drivers like that are the only reason I have HID's on my truck.