Haha! My dad is paranoid Yo.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by detailed one, Mar 15, 2012.

1. So I rarely talk to my dad 'cause he was never their for me as a child or teen inless to smoke pot and talk about random shit like friends do..

but anyways he is getting hella fuckin weird...

he has yes 4 cameras around his house and 2 dogs like 4 locks on his front door...

Cops have to go to his house quite a bit for neighbourhood complaints and shit...(invasion of privacy, grow op and etc)...

His excuse to me "I don't want my shit stolen"

In all honesty he has fuck all to steal except a dirtbike, 2006 yamaha raptor, ski doo racing sled...

All behide a big ass boat ya can't move because its fucking locked to a huge steal pole bolted into the garage!

Hella Paranoid...

2. maybe yo dad is doing some of that tweak lol

3. Sadly no lol he does have heath issues but still its fuckin weird..

4. Schizophrenia is a bitch

5. If the police were always knocking on my door I'd be lockin that shit up too.

6. Sadly?
    Yeah man, it fuckin sucks your dad doesn't shoot meth:confused:

7. Even mother fucking steak knives will sell on the street, I think you vastly under-rate the value someone desperate enough too break into a house see's in even almost everything in that place... I assume smart thieves go for the mass amounts of small-items.

Like jewelry obviously, how do you know your dad doesn't have a stache of gold/diamond jewelry hes saving for your inheritance. So he doesn't tell you about it bcuzz he wants you too "try hard" in life haha

8. That is kind of crazy. Start messing with his shit and sneek around the camrea's see what he does haha.

9. So, theres a tactical shotgun under my couch, (870 supermag-18.5" barrel, pistol grip, 7 shot mag (8 shots w/2.75"), tactical light, ready with 3.5" 00 buck), a .45 ACP bedside, and a Remington 700 .270wsm in my closet. Not to mention the .375 H&H (Remington anniversary addition), VersaMax, sig 226 and an AR15 in my safe... And i c&c a .38 special, looking for a ppk/s to replace it. And a Glock 17 in my truck .. So yeah, i think i beat your dad, tell him to buy some guns...

10. He's probably just getting old.

11. Congrats you are more paranoid then his dad.

12. hahah you beat me to it

13. Buy him a big old bottle of Omega 3 (fish oil) and tell him to take it so he can build up his endocannabinoid system so he can get higher on pot! (Yes, it WILL do that after you use it for a month or two! [​IMG] Walmart usually has fish oil on sale. Vegetarian sources are flax seed oil and hemp seed oil. Omega 3 is also good for your heart.)

But the REAL reason for him to use it, is that Omega 3 is necessary for the endocannabinoid system to keep your brain working right (which in your Dad's case apparently is not happening!). This abstract explains it-

http://www.unboundmedicine.com/medline/ebm/record/21278728/abstract/Nutritional_omega_3_deficiency_abolishes_endocannabinoid_mediated_neuronal_functions_

[FONT=&quot]The corollaries of the obesity epidemic that plagues developed societies are malnutrition and resulting biochemical imbalances. Low levels of essential n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (n-3 PUFAs) have been linked to neuropsychiatric diseases, but the underlying synaptic alterations are mostly unknown. We found that lifelong n-3 PUFAs dietary insufficiency specifically ablates long-term synaptic depression mediated by endocannabinoids in the prelimbic prefrontal cortex and accumbens. In n-3-deficient mice, presynaptic cannabinoid CB(1) receptors (CB(1)Rs) normally responding to endocannabinoids were uncoupled from their effector G(i/o) proteins. Finally, the dietary-induced reduction of CB(1)R functions in mood-controlling structures was associated with impaired emotional behavior. These findings identify a plausible synaptic substrate for the behavioral alterations caused by the n-3 PUFAs deficiency that is often observed in western diets.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Granny's translation – “The US diet sucks big time and we are fat, undernourished, and crazy because of it. We get WAY too much Omega 6 and not enough Omega 3. Not getting enough Omega 3 can make you crazy because without it, the CB1 cannabinoid receptors in your brain aren't made right- a chunk that is supposed to be attached, isn't! Broken receptors give you “impaired emotional behavior”. So we think it's the low Omega 3 diet is making the US totally nuts!”
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]More....
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

How Long Before Fish Oil Works on Depression to Lift Your Mood? http://ezinearticles.com/?How-Long-Before-Fish-Oil-Works-on-Depression-to-Lift-Your-Mood?&id=4229948
    [FONT=&quot]
    Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Mood Disorders [/FONT][FONT=&quot]PsychiatryOnline | American Journal of Psychiatry | Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Mood Disorders[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Long-Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acid Deficiency in Mood Disorders: Rationale for Treatment and Prevention. Long-Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acid Defic... [Curr Drug Discov Technol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI[/FONT]

Hope that helps!

Granny [​IMG]

14. are you by any chance from the south?

15. Intradasting post storm crow

16. Ya know your a red neck if ur gun rack has a gun rack

17. [quote name='"footballkid001"']

are you by any chance from the south?[/quote]

lol sounds like half the people i go to school with lol

18. I am, wouldn't have it any other way either. :p

19. Lol realized I put sadly damn I hate typing stoned...(If he did do hard drugs he wouldnt be known to me by choice)

He might be getting skitzo...I don't know but it's fucking weird when ya go to his house mirrors and shit around the house so he can see every corner without moving much...:eek:

20. Uhh, it says Minnesota right below I Like Fishing... Unless you live in canada, then maybe you consider Minnesota the south... But if you think about it, 4 of them were gifts/inheritance so ive purchased 1 rifle, 2 shotguns, and 2 handguns. You should see the people i know that actually have a lot of guns...