HAHA. My Bad Dude!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MR.BACKWOOD, Apr 13, 2009.

1. #1 MR.BACKWOOD, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    So yesterday I was drivin when my dude calls me up and he's like " i got this new stuff if u wan some" so im like aight coo. He says he wants me to meet him at taco bell off 291. n im like aight sounds straight meet u there soon.
    So I arrive at taco bell and i see a lil s cion truck thingy (mind you this dude is always in different cars so i didnt think twice that it wasnt him) anyway im too high to be explaining this.

So i hop in and to my suprise :eek::eek:

it aint even my dealer !! lmao

and he was even breaking weed up on his lap WTf.

so im like awww snaps my bad dude!! hoping he didnt like shoot my ass r somethin lmao.

n he was like aw its coo bruh my names Jeff. lol :smoking::smoking:

so i pretty much walked into someone elses car while they were breaking up weed n i was bout to get weed myself. i thought itd be a good story lol.:metal:

2. lol..NICEEE..that just go's to show you how many of us are out there...lol:D:D

3. You should have smoked him out later.

4. lololol that's hilarious!

5. that reminds me of the time I drove a friend up to the gas station to pick up a pack of blunts for us later that evening. After my friend went inside the store I pulled away from the door and parked 2 spots away to chill an d wait. i noticed this car that was similiar shape and color park and let out someone in the exact spot i was in. 10 seconds later my buddy walks out with the blunts and hops into the other car as I watch and begin to just crack up. after a bit he comes into my car but he left the pack of blunts in the other persons car and has to go back to get them.

6. i love shit like that. one time me and my boy skipped school, we chipped in for an eigth of some bomb, and we were gonna roll some blunts. Turns out neither one of us had our ID'S on us so we couldnt get dutches ;( and we didnt have our pieces. So my boy goes up to this one dudes window to ask if he can buy us some dutches lol. Turns out he was also rolling a blunt and gave us 5 dutchesz for free. One of the best fucking days ive had. just made me so happy to encounter that :)

7. thats some crazy sh*t good thing he didn't freak out.:smoking:

8. Yoo hahaha i think that was me some guy stepped into my scion when i was breaking up bud!!! Only on grasscity

9. btw im totally kidding :D

10. Stoners are always at Taco Bell......duh ;)

11. ha, i was at my boys boys house... actually really far up on the food chain, i dont get the oppurtunity to be there all that much. he gives me whatever and after a while i leave and was like you have to be kidding me, i left my phone in his house... so im like shit i gotta go back and get my phone, so i call him from my boys cell and tell him im comin back for a sec, and hes like cool the doors unlocked.

so i park walk in, and some dude i didnt see was sitting watchin tv, and he starts freaking the fuck out, i figured he just smoked some meth or somethin, and im like chilll chilll chilll *any name you want to add* said it's cool, dont worry.

so im walkin around his house tellin him to chill and he finally is like THIS IS MY HOUSE, NO ONE IS HERE, so im like omg dude im so sorry, im kinda spacey today i guess, im leaving now sorry sorry sorry.

so i go back home without my cell, thinkin fuck it that was too chaotic i need a nap, and i found my cell in my car like 5 minutes later.

gosh

12. i was meeting my dealer in his car outside superstore and i call him and ask where he is so he says he is by the pop machines in a white car and i went over and got in an idling car with tinted windows. turns out it was just an empty car and the guy/girl just ran in to grab something. my dealer was on the other side of the pop machines cracking up.

13. rofl how high were you.
    HAHA noob.. :p