haha look at this prank

Discussion in 'General' started by Dark_Angers, Sep 9, 2006.

1. hahah he has balls

2. and a vibrator lol :p

3. :D that's awesome!

I hate flying only been on a plane twice, and both times was searched with all the bullshit, guess I'm a sketchy kid?:rolleyes:

4. Doesn't everyone air travel with a vibrator in their pants? :confused:

5. Hahah, That was good.

6. bump. I can't belive they let him pass

7. man I was almost fucked the last time I flew. I accidentally brought my dugout with me, I must have unconsciously put it back into my pocket before I left since I ALWAYS have it on me. I didn't realize i still had it until I was emptying my pockets to go through the metal detectors. I was panicing knowing that I would be apprehended if I left the line but knew that it looked incredibly suspicious to put something in my bag. I ended up kneeling down pretending to untie my shoes meanwhile unconspicuously putting my dugout into my carry-on. Some-fucking-how, no one seemed to notice. They did stop the screener at my bag, but allowed it through after 10 seconds or so. I was sweating bullets and couldn't believe I got through.

I did hide it better on the way back. The return trip happened the day before the liquid ban on flights. I know I would have been caught if I flew out there then.

8. Holy shit, that's fuckin funny. hah

9. haha, follow the links at the bottom and read all of them, god hes done some hilarious stuff :D