~ Haha Hilarious Sleepwalking Stories! ~

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SmokeeTheBear, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Haha ok so what sparked this was a few nights ago it was like 2:30 in the morning and I was really fuckin hungry so I went down to the kitchen to get some spaghetti. As I was rummaging through the fridge I heard something behind me, it was my little brother with his eyes half open walkin around like a zombie. At first I was just like what the fuck are you on bro? But after he didn't respond I realized he was still sleeping. He just walked right up to the cabinet, opened it, pulled out the trash can, whipped out his dick and just started PISSING IN THE TRASH CAN! I was like what the FUCK?! hahahaha god damn I wish I had a video camera. Then he just pushes the trash can back in and looks at me and says "Where did I leave it?". I was just like "You left it in your room man" hahaha, he mumbled something I think was thanks and then walked right back up the stairs rofl. I told him about it the next morning and he thought I was full of shit lol, he didn't remember any of it!!! Lol that fuckin cracked me up man, you don't even know.

If any of ya'll have any funny ass stories about you sleepwalkin or seeing somebody else sleepwalk and do messed up shit feel free to post em up! Peace :wave:

2. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar story here lol...was with 3 other people and we had a 20 bag, some beer, and we each took 12 benadryl each. Supposedly I had to use the bathroom and we was all like really fucked up I don't remember what happened but the next morning i woke up in my boxers. They said I had stood up, grabbed my shoe and started pissing in it.

Crazy night...

3. Haha man, just kidding.

Pretty funny story though.