haha funny styro.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nerro, Jul 12, 2008.

1. ok so tonight, im in vancouver, where i dont know much people like in toronto, and so i had a friend in vancouver who got some friends together and we smoked some pot. It was five caucasian people and me, and I have never ever before smoked with a purely caucasian crowd. usually it was the odd caucasian here and there in toronto, but in vancouver its either smoke with the asians, the gays or the caucs. so ii at this time was smoking with the caucs becoz im not gay and i dont understand the asians. so we were in a place like a park or suthing, and we all chipped in for the weed xpt for one guy, the guy who had the most money. so this guy was hogging the joints and one guy said to him "c'mon, stop being a jew", and he meant it. I was surprised like :eek: and the other guys were on as if nothing had hapend. and so while i was standing there recovering from my shock noticing that none of them were jews, another said "stop being a fuking kike!". then my highness made me paranoid, and I thought i sectretly stumbled upon a redneck extremem rascist group. And then i slowly snuck away, coz i was sure wetbacks and nigg@s were next, and i didnt want to be there when they got drunk, coz theyd all look at me. But now its funny bcoz my highnees keeps producing dierent hallucinations, i see them as teddy beras rite now. hooooo good nite. BY the way, im high rite now, so dont take me too seriously. If i offend anyone i will apologize at alater date. there was no actual jews or wetbakcs or nigg@rs or even caucs hurt in the course of htis evening. also dont correct my grammar or typos, if i have any.

2. Haha. I understand where your coming from. I am also caucasian. For the first 6 months of smoking, every time I'd smoke with my dealer (who is black) or a group of his buddies. I didn't mind smoking my dealer up at all because he hooked me up... $30 for a half oz. That's what made me start smoking and eventually dealing. Now however, I find out that white people smoke too! Nearly all my buddies are white. You mentioned that "Stop being a jew." I am 100% Jewish, raised very religiously. I have heard that a couple times however, I just explain that I am Jewish and don't appreciate that. Usually they apologize immediately and we continue with our session. Anyway, just wanted to share my views! Thanks

3. but in vancouver its either smoke with the asians, the gays or the caucs. so ii at this time was smoking with the caucs becoz im not gay and i dont understand the asians.

best line of the story