HAHA! Funny shit

Discussion in 'General' started by Moo Moo 22, Mar 6, 2007.

1. My dad has been a strait up stoner since he was 17. Now, he is 41 and I'm 18. He was kind of oblivious to my smoking GANJA habits but had small hints. Then one day, I was just sick of hiding my shit and told him about it. I showed him my stoner first aid kit with tooth pics, grinder, papers, bud, screw driver, lighters and Q-Tip, my bong, pipe, and all that good stuff. He is like, oh shit, I'm out can I have a bowl? I gladly gave him one. So now I come home from work and he pinched my bud with out asking! So all of that for nothing, either I hide my bud again, or tell him to not touch it, which is kinda fucked up.

2. Just ask him not to touch your stuff without asking, I guess. That's cool though.

3. Dude, think about all he's given you. Thousands of dollars worth. He didnt have to do it, he did it on free will.

My advice, just tell him that you'll smoke him up next time insted of him pinching your bud lol

4. Yeah, hes done alot for you throughout the years so i dont think pinching your sack one time isnt that big of a deal, just so long as it doesnt become a habit

5. Just tell him to wait for you next time, then you can smoke it together and bond. For added effect, offer to smoke it on the roof of a shopping center while you guys drive golf balls into the parking lot :)

Man, I've always wanted to do that. Great mental image.

6. Yeah true that you guys. Just in the passed month he has given me $200 for no reason, AND I HAVE A JOB! He is just a nice guy who owns his own company and always helps me out. He is always paying my phone bill and giving me gas money so I have extra spending cash. You know what? HE can take my weed all the time, as long as he save me a bowl.

But I will NEVER smoke with my father, nor my mother on the same note. It's just weird to me.

7. Dude, really? I'd take that chance up at least once to see how things would go. But that's cool. Good to hear your father's successful, and good to hear he's comfortable with your smoking.

8. Yeah thanks man. We are very thankful and fortunate.

9. yeah, i can see how smokin with ur rents would be weird. I cant even imagin gett'n blazed with my mom. But im sure it can be a good "bonding moment".

:smoking:

10. I have been trying to get my mom to puff for over a year... I always joke about it with her and some of my aunts. I don't withhold from any of them the fact that I can, do, and will smoke. I think when my harvest comes due I will reveal it to my mom then force her to smoke ;)