Haha, funny E trip =]

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AaronEbola, May 13, 2008.

1. Ever since you grasscity people got me comfortable with E, I've done it twice more. But this weekend was definitely interesting!
    Due to living circumstance, I haven't really been able to leave to my Rolling Buddies house for quite a while, so her and I planned on hanging out saturday night through sunday afternoon.
    HOWEVER I didn't know she was bringing any ecstasy, so. . . I went ahead and went out to eat.
    So she comes over, and I'm feeling pretty full. . . not sure if I should take it or not.
    But of COURSE I do =]
    We have four pills, and smash them up together, I dose most via parachute, leaving a little bit to take through the nasal. . .
    Something I try not to do, but hey. . . don't want to wait forever for that kick =P
    My rolling buddy, about an hour later starts to feel it, and I've already got a buzz too. I kick up my music volume, and fullscreen my Xbox 360 visualizer for some trippy music interaction.
    I'm not sure why, but I was getting mad tracers behind lights, not common for me, at least not on a small dose.
    At around five AM, I still ONLY feel buzz, sure. . . things feel good, but I'm FAR from rolling. Around now my Rolling Buddy passes out. I'm still awake, and I guess finally that full stomach stopped jockin' on my other dose in my tummy. Suddenly the shit kicks in full force!
    After sneaking in some makeouts and other action, along with a huge conversation about the concept of true friendship, its already 8 in the morning.
    Rolling buddy bails.
    I'm STILL tripping! And I have to go to my padre's house to help him get mum crap for mother's day.
    "Your pupils are huge!"
    "Well. . . my place is really dark"
    Feeling up a leather interior, and talking about how pretty trees are, or how you regret growing distant over the years is a GREAT way to make your dad feel awkward.
    Kissing your mum's cheek like three times after saying happy mother's day? Thats just rad, right?
    What the fuck.
    I'm laughing about this while I write XD

2. I love rolling so hard you can see trails.
    Popped 2 e's, drank 4 beers and smoked a blunt.
    Strobe light was on, someone got up to move past me
    They were in the kitchen by the time but I could still see the trail of where they started walking