haha fuck yea im a cheap bastard!!

Discussion in 'General' started by T.H.C-ERRRDAY, Oct 17, 2010.

1. just went to a newly opened in-n-out in utah. waited close to an hour in the drive-thru. my fucking double double animal style and fries were way dank.

is it wrong of me that i called and complained to get a free meal? i told them my burger patty was straight raw. :eek:

needless to say they are sending me a voucher in the mail to replace my meal. fuck yea:cool:

2. In N Out in Utah!? Why in Utah of all places????

And that's never wrong, In N Out is so delicious, Id probably straight up murder someone for a 4x4 with everything, animal style fries and a large vanilla milkshake =O

3. triple triple
    animal style fries
    and a coke.
    game over

4. Never heard of in n out but free shit is never wrong. You can complain to any company and get free stuff :D

5. I've never been to In-n-Out because we don't have that here but uhmm...free food ftw.

I don't go through all that trouble to get free food but if they give me something extra in the bag, I'm not going to say shit hahaha. Once in taco bell my friend and I got free quesadillas and you know what she did? She went back to the window and gave them the free quesadillas back because "she felt bad"....don't be like my friend.

6. what the fuck do you mean you've never heard of in n out!????????!!!????

7. there is like 4 in utah now!!!! they have and are expanding outside of california. they will be building one in dallas texas early next year.

8. Ive heard of it. Its like a 7-11 right?

9. i guess you've never been to utah. :rolleyes:

10. lmao 7-11 hahaha

this is in-n-out!!!!!
    [​IMG]

11. yep. but you will continue to do it anyway im sure, so van gogh

12. animal style or go home!!!!!

13. Dude wtf is that on the lower right? Looks like fries covered in someones puke.

14. Oh so its like McDonalds?

15. wait wut?
    this is the first time ive ever made a complaint. even when a complaint was needed. i just loved the food and want some more, but im poor

16. that "puke" is the animal stlye shizz; grilled onions, melted cheese, and a sauce similair to thousand islands but way better.

and no its nothing like mcdicks

17. me enjoying my "raw" burger!:D

and yes the glasses are to hide my stondedness :cool:

[​IMG]

18. In-n-out is delicious, anything to get more is all good so long as whoever made the burger you complained about doesn't get fired or something.

19. ...so what the hell is it?

20. I know this dude from Cali that hates pretty much all fast food yet vouches for in-n-out like no tomorrow. Says it's fucking orgasmic. Looks like a standard greasy burger to me :confused: