haha friends got evicted

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jrock420, Feb 3, 2007.

1. so my buddys were getting hammered lastnight and they decided to go up in the attic in the hallway of their apt so 1 of um got lost and all of a sudden they heard him fall threw the ceiling into the hallway...haha :smoking:

2. Funny story, but try to remember that this is the Recreation Marijuana forum, stories like this should be in General/Real Life Stories.

3. Yea should be in another forum.

But that's hilarious, I could just see some old lady trying to unlock the door to her apartment, when a drunken college kid falls from the cieling.

4. i wouldnt even care about getting evicted, you cant put a price on that kind of memory haha

5. your friends are dumbasses, not because they fell through but because

they should sue the landlord.

6. yeah, does it say in their lease that they can't go up there? if it's not, then they should sue the landlord. evictions are bad news bears.

7. yeah, they could fight that. its not their fault the ceiling is weak, unless of course he was jumpin up and down :smoking:

8. Good luck with that one.

I bet they were not evicted just for going up there. I bet they were evicted for being drunk and causing a lot of noise and damage late at night. I also wouldn't be surprised if their landlord already had some problems with them.

9. hahahaha so awesome i can just imagine that happening to me

"dude wheres the bathroom at?"
    *crashes through attic*