haha cop pulled me over?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by igotammo, Sep 11, 2008.

1. #1 igotammo, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2008
    so im drivin home from work...and I get pulled over..i saw him behind me so im driving like 2 or 3 over and driving fine..hes behind a car behind me..the car in front of the cop is doing like 30 in a 45! so im like that guys getting pulled over but nah I turn and the cop pulls me over...asks me if ive been drinking or smoking prolly cuz my grateful dead sticker on the side of my truck and my 20's and my tye dye shirt and its 1:40am anyways..he said he pulled me ova cuz i was on the other side of the road and he was worried...haha o well he was kinda chill but still had no reason 2 pull me over and shoulda pulled over the other dude who was driving slow as hell:p

oh yea I had 5 steel reserve 24 oz cans behind my seat with my shoes(not the ones I was wearing) on them and he didnt see them

oh ya p.s i todl the cop i saw him a while back and was tryin 2 drive good haha lawlz

2. Its not illegal to drive below the speed limit

3. I can't speak for everyone, but in my area, cops will pull you over if you're going 15 mph under the speed limit or less, some do only 10. They consider that almost as unsafe as if you're going over the speed limit. (I guess like if you're going over a hill?)

4. Yes it is. Highways have speed minimums out here for safety. It's a safety hazard to drive slow as fuck when someone's coming up at 75 mph

5. This is true. Driving too slow can be just as dangerous as speeding. But going 30 in a 45 is still legal. Thus why he didnt get pulled over

6. yea i understand that..but i would ahve thought the guy going 15 under adn me going maybe 2 over if not the speed limit...whos more likely doing something wrong lol my point is cops are not sneaky..I see them every time one gets behind me ..and I almost always say like ya i saw ya back there..one of these times maybe I will tell them some good hiding spots

7. hahaha oh yea when i got pulled over i rolled down my window and it smelled like straight up weed growing next 2 me i was like jesus just what i need( lots of country out by me)

8. Because he thought might find something on you. The police do profile people

9. well if i was a cop and i saw truck with 20's on it rollin around at 1:30 id pull them over also and make some bullshit up..hehe sry wanted 2 share my story my first time bein pulled over since i had my permit(35 over)

10. If you're going too slow, cops can pull you over for impeding traffic. Obviously, it rarely happens.

11. Eh.. If I was a cop and saw someone driving Anything more than 5 under the speed limit, I'd pull em over.

There's a reason why there's a minimum.

Anyway, Good looks on not getting in trouble.

12. One time a buddy and me went to Atlantic City for the night, we didn't have a place to stay so we were gonna pull an all nighter and leave in the AM. Well around 5-6am my friend is broke and drunk and wants to leave. I am sober but tired and about 10 mins on the AC expressway I get pulled over. The cop says I was driving to slow and thought I was drunk. I wasn't so he let me go and told me "Speed up, or you'll cause and accident". LOL

13. Exactly!

If you make a habit of rolling around at 2am in your tie-dye shirt and grateful dead sticker, expect to be fucked with by law enforcement.

14. Come on you never saw the movie black sheep

15. Wait, so you were driving on the wrong side of the road, and you thought he'd pull over the other guy?

16. Driving under the speed limit isn't against the law per se unless a minimum speed limit is posted.

Police officers can pull you over for driving under the speed limit, justifying it by saying that it's a characteristic of driving under the influence, though. It's definitely best to drive the speed limit at all times.

Better safe than sorry.

17. way to take that totally out of context, he said the cop gave that reason for pulling him over even though he wasn't

18. that guys probably high as hell mann

19. i used to work with a cop who was an MP then because a city cop. he said 46 in a 45 can be pulled over for speeding 44 in a 45 can be pulled over for suspicious activity. he pretty much said if you dont do exactly the speed limit and stay exactly in the middle of the road they can pull you over. the rules are very heavily in there favor and you just need to know your rights. in fla for instance if you get pulled over and they ask to search your car and you say no, they can hold you for 15 minutes waiting for a dog or not spendmore then 15 minutes issueing the ticket, after 15 they either have to arrest you or let you leave. so if they call the dogs if they arnt there in 15 monutes ask to leave and say its your legal right. if they refuse get their badge number then call their supervisor right there, they cannot ask you to get of the phone if your not arrested.

20. When did he say that he wasn't on the wrong side of the road?

Maybe I missed it, I didn't see where he said the cop lied...