Haha another strange story...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokinfresh, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Alright, so it's the summer right? Some crazy weird shit is bound to happen. I dunno, this isn't even that crazy, it's just worth telling.

Alright, so I wake up on a friday morning, call up some homies, and schedule a smokeout in a few hours. I end up meeting one of these smokin buddies outside of another buddies house to wait for him to come out. Since this damn kid is takin so long, we pull out my new glass and smoke a couple bowls while we're waitin.

So we're kinda stoned, and we decide to go up and knock on this kids door, he's takin forever! So I'm about to go knock, when I hear his dad inside the house yelling. So I'm like "Oh shit", and decide to take a step back and see what's up.

So me and my stoned friend are sittin outide listeing to our friends dad yelling. We really can't tell what he's saying tho so we decide to go up a bit closer. We do, and now we can hear what's up.

So now I could hear my friend inside, yelling "FUCK YOU DAD SHUT THE FUCK UP GO AWAY I'M NOT EXPLAINING MYSELF ANYMORE!!!"

It was the funniest shit, because me and my friend are sittin there goin "GO JOE, GO JOE" (Joe's the name of the kid who was yelling) like, cheering to ourselves at our friend.

It got even funnier because his dad started saying "stop yelling Joe the neighboors will hear you!" and Joe would just yell back at him to shut the fuck up.

Me and my friend were laughin the whole time. We thought, we gotta do something here. So my friend pulls out his cell and calls their house while they're screemin and yellin at each other. We hear it ring once from inside the house, and decide to hang up. I hear his dad goin "Who's that calling?? FUCK!" and we were laughin so hard again. So we call again, but this time let it ring twice, then hang up. His parents are wondering whats goin on with the phone. We do it again, but this time 3 times, and they still arent answering the phone.

After getting a little bored of this, we go to a close spot and smoke 2 more bowls, making sure to stay highhhh :smoking: . We call this kid again, and he finnally comes out and smokes like, 8 bowls with us. He told us that his dad thought he was drinking and shit and didnt want him to get his licence, after he'd been trying to get it for like, 4 years.

Anyways, I dunno if this was interesting or not, I'm just reaaal baked and wanted to share it you know.

2. i would have waited till his parents picked up, and talked in like a high chinese type voice, asking for pan fried noodle.

3. loooooooool haha good idea. :devious:

4. yeah i was thinking some thing like that on the same lines....haha cheers though

5. when they pick up" Hello sir, We got a report that you are making too much noise. can you please keep it down Sir...."

lol

6. I remember the one and only time i told my dad to shut the fuck up. Nothing like an extention cord across the back to fix that shit quick. 100$ says your friend is white.

7. haha boy ever talk back to me again ill kill yah!!!

8. LOOOL. No he's asian, but I always tell him he acts white as hell.