Hah.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by krazyskitzo420, May 10, 2008.

1. i got a little under a fifth of 180 proof homemade corn whiskey. trust me it burns around the same as 151. my cousins like so each sip of this is like drinking a beer. i didn't make it but its died green. its pretty much the shit tho. so hows all your guys friday nights going.

2. That must be cool gettin smashed on some home made.

3. Ever try Everclear? They sell it here..it's 195 proof.

4. wow..97.5%... that is just about pure alcohol.. everclear eh..

5. Yeah...it's illegal in most states.

My bad, it's 190 proof.

[​IMG]

6. Ive had everclear but id rather mix it with something. like green dragon, green squal Gatorade, and mountain dew. its still 40% alcohol. you dont really get that bad of hangovers from grain alcahol, or corn whiskey like i got. it doesnt have a lot of sugars and chemicals like wine and stuff. ill pass out soon im sure.

everclear is legal in Oregon for sure.

7. Yeah I won't lie I used to consider myself a hardcore drinker for my size and I wouldn't touch it without mixing it with shit. It burns the living shit out of you're throat.

8. thats insane.

9. ummhmm i took a shot of this when it was warm. i like burn but not that much. i got a 1/4 of a glass full and the rest is mountain dew.

10. Yeah..considering it has over twice as much alchy as Jack..it's pretty hardcore. Most people don't even fuck with it. A lot of people have died from it, trying to be hardcore chugging like half a bottle..dead.

11. im drinking it and listening to sipping by boondox. which is about moonshine and making it. its pretty funny. glass is half empty

12. lol.
    everclear.

one word.
    Jungle-Juice

13. ya. that or mix it with pink lemonade. they call that. haha fuck i dont remember.

14. critty bo =P sunny d and everclear

15. im buzzin hard and im at a half a glass. Ive already had 3 or 4 beers earlier. but thats still suprising. it ussally takes 4 or 5 shots or to-kill-ya to get me drunk.