HAER'S pick up's of smoking devices and more!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by HAERWEEDSLAYER, Jul 14, 2010.

1. why would you go with a tube just curiouse?

2. I just prefer a tube. Not everyone likes the same thing.

3. sg mini stemline because its still compact, packs a way fatter punch than a bubbler ever will. And tubes hit smoother than bubbs as well. Tubes look cool, I can go on and on hah

4. how short are the SG stemlines? need somethin i can travel with..

5. Honestly, I wouldn't reccomend a nice tube like that as a travel piece.

6. lol im super carefull with my glass i looked at them there 16in i like it but i want somethin with some work in it..

7. haha i aint hit my tube in 4 days..its up for trade/sell if any ones interested..:smoking:

8. back with another pick up 2'gs of the same no name smoke i recently posted..my macro shot sucks on my camera.. [​IMG]

9. dude i love that bowl. i remeber it from your other tube(r.i.p)..diggin this thread man. keep it zesty.:)

10. hey haer,,
    to help you out, use the option to almost click the "take photo button"
    check to see what is in focus before finalizing the pic
    that bway u get the best macro shits you can
    its wht i have to do with my macros
    hopefully this helps

-DRUnKdcLOUD

11. thanks bro! ya 'rip' aint thought of her for awhile lol...know much about cameras? i own a canon powershot..tryin to get better macro shots.

12. just tryed it drunkcloud lol..it made a green rectangle show up so i can focus better def helped me out thanks bro next bowl goes out to you..:smoking:..ya elph

13. messin around with my camera..[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. any one interested in the tube? sell/trade..:D

15. can't sell or trade stuff on here..put it up on TK.

16. thanks for the heads up bro..wats tk?