HAER'S pick up's of smoking devices and more!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by HAERWEEDSLAYER, Jul 14, 2010.

1. god damn, that song is fucking everywhere its so damn annoying

nice tube though

2. come bring your tube to my pad, ill smoke you out

3. lol 'adambomb' the bodys hit the floor song? i let youtube pick a random song for the video..and 'just' i would if i was in your location lol im dry :(..

4. back with another free slide.. [​IMG][​IMG]

5. tube is up for trade im lookin for a nice luke wilson type bub or nice inline pm if interested!!!!!:D

6. nice glass dude.
    american glass is the only way to go.

7. thanks for showin love:D ya fu** china glass.. she feels so solid in my hands..

8. im looking for an american tube now... buddy dropped the US Tube we shared..... while we were high...

so now im looking for a personal piece.

9. i needsome cookies with this milk.. :smoking: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qlq8rEwWsY]YouTube - 001[/ame]

10. gettin aan 8 arm itza i will post pics as soon as i get her!:D

11. back with a 8th of no name dank has a dense smell.. [​IMG]

12. you just had to go and post another video of her didnt you...

13. lol yup for inspiration:D:D:D..

14. inspiration doesnt make my checks come in faster... unfortunately

15. lol true true i wish my checks came in when im inspired by somethin

16. any one think toros are worth 800? my lhs got some in i think there overprived if i did pay that much i want some sick work in them..

17. Toro is pretty great. It's only worth the money IF you can easily afford it. Don't spend money you don't have. I mean for 300 you can get an SG stemline which is a sick tube.
    It also depends what your looking for in a tube. You might want to check out Itza they are Toro style tubes but a little cheaper.

18. ya there not in my orice range lol im goin for somethin small gettin a 8arm itza bub from ICU off of here but my lhs got some sick ass bubs in for around 350 decisions are tuff lol

19. Idprefer a tube over a big GonG bubbled, but whatever it's your choice. There are so many options for 300