Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HAER'S pick up thread...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HAERWEEDSLAYER, Apr 29, 2010.

1. hello GC ill be postin my pick ups try to update offten wont be as great as some of the SEXY buds i see on here im stuck in the mid west so when some thin good comes through i hop on it lol..................firts up some ak-47..60 an 8th..
    [​IMG]
    second up is some 'gurgle' 50 an 8th... [​IMG]

2. no love lol??

3. I got alil for ya homie. Look'n good, but trim the leafy off. Those orange hairs underneath are purdy, and lets see it milkin in some of that glass of yours lol...

My partner is adamant that we grow ak-47 from Serious Seeds as 1 of our next mama's...

4. hell ya thanks bro that ak's a heavy hitter the gurgle is a creeper high..ya i think the grower got lazy on trimming lol..ill post a milk shot for you mang...:smoking:

5. and ya it might be a fake but fuck it i lover her lol... [​IMG]

6. Bomb nugs man :smoke:

+ rep for the milkshot!

7. hell ya good lookin out bro..

8. some nice pick ups sucky camera phone sorry lol..1st up some nug 75 a qaurter..

[​IMG]
    2nd up is some 'fluff' good smoke 45 8th..[​IMG]
    3rd pick up 'grape ape' 55 an 8th.. [​IMG]

9. picking up a quarter of 'cinderella' tommorow shall be back with pics..

10. that grape ape looks tastyy.
    kinda looks like some GDP that i used to get

11. word shit was tasty!! lol one of my top strains for sure,,:smoking:

12. any kansas heads in here?

13. need a better camera..here some qwiso hash..FIRST batch ever not to bad either.. [​IMG]

14. how do i upload videos on here from photobucket??:smoke:

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0bxJyXMtTw]YouTube - hits from the roor..[/ame] couple snaps of hindu kush

16. NEW PICK UP got some 'sour skunk' 55 an 8th does have a sour smell not piney or citrusy..id say 80%head 20% body..id rate it 7/10...ps sorry for crappy camera phone.... [​IMG]

17. Looks like a pretty good pick up. Have fun with it. Smoke a blunt for me!

18. for sure bro thanks for showin love...

19. Looks like a great pickup bro.

Thanks for sharing :bongin: