Had to take a drug test today..

Discussion in 'General' started by college toker, May 9, 2009.

1. I need a job pretty bad and finally got offered one.. After my second interview today they gave me the paperwork to go get a drug test.. I tried my best to postpone it until monday but it was a no go. So I agreed, then I left to go to my buddies place and he came with me (he doesnt do drugs). After we drive for 45 mins to get to the place, he pissed in a 94mL listerin bottle in the middle of the parking lot for me.

I then taped it to my scrotum and walked in with it tucked in there. I had to wait around 10 mins while it was taped to my body. I then go in the room and dump the contents into the bottle and pee in the toilet a lil to make it look like I really peed.

But the question is, will that urine pass the temperature test?? Does anyone think it got to cold??

2. Should work, you kept it near your body, so it stayed warm. Good luck.

3. thanks for the info..

anyone else?

4. You should of kept it in your mouth and kept swilling it around....

Seriously i dunno, no1 would know. The most likely answer is that you will be ok.

I mean we don't know the temperature or weather or anything....
    I think you will be fine.

5. they'd probably let you know right away if your shit didn't pass right then

6. should be fine.
    ten minutes and taped to your junk wont make it cold, good luck though

7. yeah i dont think it can drop below 96 degrees though
    yeah thats what i was thinking
    yeah, thanks brah

8. Oh....Well i still think you should be fine. Did they dip a thermometer in it the second you passed it over?

I'm sure they give or take a couple of degrees because of transporting it from the bathroom and stuff.

9. well it was a thermometer patch that was already on the cup..

there are 5 dots on the cup and as it warms up the dots turn blue

(5 dots total) I only got 3 dots

10. Ohhh...

11. ya can also say you just have really cold hands. cold hands holding cup interferes with the thermodots readings

12. If it was tied to your scrotum like you said then your body warmth should keep the urine warm. That's one of the points of hiding it there.

You should be fine. Also, for future reference, if you're ever in a situation where you know you might be drug tested in the near future, it's usually a good idea to get plenty of exercise, drink plenty of water, and get plenty of B-vitamins, as all these things flush the drugs out of your system more quickly.

13. Having a lot of B Vitamins and also smoking is bad and increases blood pressure....But I think you'll be fine, no one can know for sure though.

14. im not too sure man, i don't know how long it takes for the temperature to fall too low on those things.

i'm about to be doing the someone elses piss in a bottle thing, i never really considered having someone piss in it right there at the place though. seems like it'd greatly increase the odds that the temperature is right.

15. yeah, he originally was going to piss in the bottle while we were at his place.. then I just decided to bring him with me sense its a 45 min drive. I just hope it works out, I find out on Monday

16. #18 zpyro, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009
    I doubt it would keep it the right temp. Just cuz something is taped to your nuts doesn't mean it's going to stay body temperature. Maybe close, but not close enough. That's why you use a disposable heat pack with the synthetic urine from a headshop. That piss is coming out of your body, your core temp is warmer than your skin temp. The strip that reads the temp is meant specifically to foil plans like this.

17. put a thermometer under your nuts for a few mins, and it will reach 90+ degrees...

jus sayin'

18. In every test I've taken, they just look at the temperature guage on the side of the cup right after you hand it to them, and tell you right away if it's not right.