Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Had to share the dankest weed I've ever gotten...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 520medicineman, Jul 21, 2011.

1. #1 520medicineman, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
    Hey blades, I'm coming out of Tucson, AZ. I always am buying dank fire, 90 dollar quarters, 50 dollar eighths, 275 dollar oz's, etc.
    I just got this new guy I've actually known for a few years now but this is my first time buying from him. I picked up 10 grams and have already smoked a few grams with some friends. In the pictures, it's only about 5 or 6 grams, not nearly all of it just some of the most pristine nugs.
    My guy's bud I get is supposedly all medical, high end herb. This is my first time buying and was really pleased.
    Before I saw it I was a bit skeptical because the names were a bit exotic. The high was really satisfying and I think deserved the names it had. These had a really strong relaxing high, not a couch-lock high though. All of the bud I picked up from this guy was called Purple Masterkush. The bottom-most nug that looks different than all the others is a previous kind I had and my last of it, the Pineapple Trainwreck.

This is by far THE dankest bud I have ever gotten. Or definitely in the top 3 best buds I have ever gotten. It was very dense and purple. The pics definitely do it justice.

Lemme know what you guys think and POST YOUR OWN PICKUPS!
    I'll be posting more pickup pictures when I pickup next.

[​IMG]

Super Zoomed-in, WITH flash
    [​IMG]

Enjoy :smoke:

2. Looks amazing. Id smoke that in a heartbeat. Good pick up

3. Nice pickup man. The word "frosty" comes to mind when I see these beautiful buds.

4. Thanks guys! Yea yesterday I picked it up when it was a bit dark out. I didn't notice until today how dank this herb was!

5. You lucky shit

6. I'd hit it.

7. With a bong :bongin:

8. Thanks guys this was seriously a great smoke

9. Looks amazing.

10. Yea man definitely one of the more frostier buds i've ever seen :hello:

11. Jizz. In. My. Pants.

12. The purple on it means indica right? not sativa?

13. Just moved to Tucson two weeks ago man!!
    Originally from Tempe, and I'd get awesome stuff up there.
    I've had little luck here in Tucson.

This is the best I've gotten so far:
    BTW, sorry for the HUGE picture!!
    [​IMG]

14. That herb looks super dank man! Are you on the east or west side of town?

15. I would assume that this is indica too.

16. That looks kinda like some of the stuff I smoked today.

17. Looking good!!:cool:

18. wow, just wow. I was looking at it for about 30 seconds xD :smoke:

19. I'm commin out of Tucson also and if you know the right people there's always dank from Cali, I'll post pics of some bubba kush I got a while ago once I find my camera.