had to put my cat down today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sublimesun, Mar 9, 2011.

1. he had some pretty bad lung cancer we found out last week. its sad how attached humans become to animals. it feels like im watching my youth and my childhood expire before my eyes. growing up has its perks, and its flaws. nebody else feel me?

2. damn dude sorry to hear that :/ i would hate to have to put my cat down, its weird i know what u mean you grow a bond with them creatures, a part of you is with them and always will be.

3. I feel you man. Sorry to hear but sometimes its for the better. Ive had multiple cats throughout my life. A few died and one ran away. The best thing is to get another one. It wont be the same but at least you will start a new chapter with a new cat.

4. sorry to hear man :( i've lost a cat before, it sucks because they're just like family
    i'll dedicate a bowl to him

5. Sorry about your cat. I've had a few myself that got sick and I had to put them sleep. I never thought it would hit me so hard but after the first, Sheba had to go, I really felt the loss deep down inside me. It's hard to explain but she was my friend thru good and bad times and always seemed to be able to 'know' what my feelings were and was there to comfort me. She was really a part of my family and I'll never forget her. My new cat is faithfully sitting here watching me type and although I love her too, she can't replace Sheba my first cat. Get another one...it helps.

6. Aww =(

Just think, he's lucky to get out of this shit-hole of a world. :)