Had to ingest a blunt..will it test positive?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by lissyp00, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Hi,

I'm on probation and I had to swallow a pre lit blunt when my friends and I got pulled over. I have not been smoking since may of this year. The blunt had been put out about thirty mins prior. I threw up a third of it but can't get the rest out. Will it show positive? My friend told me to take niacin and drink lots of water.

2. whens your next test?? you could use someone elses clean pee, do they check temperature for your urine tests? if so, bring a hot sample of clean pee. i don't think you'll test positive, but because it was light it might have decarboxylated some of it so you might... idk, drink LOTS of water but will take 1 week probably at least or use someone elses piss

why were you in a car with a lit blunt? you may test positive just from second hand smoke

3. Just buy some urine drug tests at Walmart or off Amazon and see how you do. Also why didn't you just hide the blunt under the seat or in someones shoe? Just because a cop pulls you over doesn't mean they're going to instantly check your car.

On the subject of niacin it will flush the THC out of your body into your bloodstream and out your sweat/piss and you must drink lots of water to stay hydrated. BUT if you take more then 1000mg (2 pills, honestly you shouldn't be taking more then 1) a day you WILL kill your liver.

4. Dann i bet that shit was nasty aa fuck loll do what u gotta do tho

5. I would have thought you would of shit your pants and thrown up from the tobacco you rolled that blunt with. It must have been hard to choke that fucker down...

6. Wow! And I thought I was tough in the 80's swallowing a lit Roach in front of a campus cop!
    My hats off to you..
    Couldn't you get Tobacco poisoning from ingesting the wrap? hope all well for you.

Sent from my Z971 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Can't test positive from second hand smoke.. If the weed wasn't lit earlier you'd probably be fine.. Being it was smoked you'll more than likely test faint positive a few days.. Don't put yourself in these situations, the person in the car that don't smoked shouldn't be the one eating the Blount

• Like Like x 1
  8. I know this was a while back, but what happened? I hope you didn't violate your probation :( . Thats pretty savage though, gotta take one for the team. #respect

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. she in jail probably lol.. on probation and violating probation. if it wasn't a blunt I'm sure it was something else. if a girl will swallow a blunt, she is capable of some crazy shit lol.

• Like Like x 1