had to contimplate for a sec!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jdm_420, Jan 17, 2010.

1. What's up people, well here's a kool story I thought I'd share of a weird expiriance,
    Ok so last thurs I went to a kick back drinkin, smoking yall know how it goes, well me and friends arrive at this house, and as I go in I wonder if the owner would b kool wit smokin in her house, but as I walk in a kool-aid smiles comes to my face! I smell herb! Haha welll as I walk into the house I see people smoking in the living room round the couches toking outta a bong, this is where my smile turned to a WTF face..
    I hear someone say " hey george come hit this" and I come closer I see this chick holding a ceramic bong shaped like a fucking dick! It was the girl who owned the houses bong, shit was almost 2 ft long.
    Anyways as my friend tells me to come hit it everyone looks at me to see what imma do,kinda putting me on the spot haha, I had to comtimplate for a second! There were a bunch of chicks giggling,Imean I had blunts, but who can turn down a bong? Especially paked with some dank herb?
    Needless to say I put my mouth on the penis shaped bong and hit the mutherfuka, as I cracked jokes bout it, I even packed some bowls in myself.
    It was pretty homo but that got me end up females striking up converstions wit me, and meeting new people,so it wasent a total loss, plus I wasent the only straight guy to hit it so make it a lil less embarrasing, but yea just thought I'd share.
    Anyone with similar exeriances haha?

2. Bro your actions were in direct confliction of rule number 741 of the no homo rule book you have therfore been deemed a flamer

3. hahahahaha

4. Dose that mean that I'm some sort of mad man!?