Had to bring inground outdoor plant inside, help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GrowinItFrench, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Hey blades this is kind of urgent and a spur of the moment thing, my plant got much bigger than I thought it would and although I am a medical patient I'm very paranoid when it comes to growing. One of my neighbours started questioning the plants because they have young children and he started talking about police so I figured yup time to go inside little girls. So I dug up my largest plant, and put it in a rather large pot (actual measurement unknown feel free to take a guess) and buried the root ball quite well so roots could grow from the stem as well. However as it stands my plant is in my guest room closet until I figure something out, would leaving it in the light coming through the window be beneficial? Here's the plant at this very moment, as you can see she isn't quite fond of me at the moment..

Attached Files:

2. Oh yes and, what can I do to reduce stress because she has pre flowers all over her!

3. well you just transplanted her, so shes gonna be mopey for a little while. the window might work if its facing south I guess but it'd just be easier/more efficient to grab some lights.

4. Well I could use CFL's at night, but I was thinking about just bringing the plant out in the morning, and bringing it back in at night, like when I get home? Im right on cash right now so anything that'd keep me from spending would be beautiful.

5. Also, so I don't start another thread, what the fuck is this? Please tell me it's a calyx and not a pollen sac.

Attached Files:

6. Calyx. Relax

7. [quote name='"erbalist"']calyx. Relax[/quote]

high five, yes?

8. Fortunately our neighbors who dont grow are cool with it as long as we dont talk about it loudly when outback and their kids are in their backyard playing which I have no problem with. Other then that if your within the legal number of plants and your allowed to grow outdoors I would say fuck your nieghbor. Window light will not be enough for a plant.

9. #9 maxolahird, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    why don't you tie her up? pretty sure it would reduce a lot of size, just be careful and don't curve the stem too much.

Good luck

10. Sounds like your next door neighbours more paranoid then you, im sure hes just trying to lookout for da younglings but its not like some five year old gonna say HEY dad look at that pot plant.

11. All I would do at this moment is get her under some better lights and water with some Superthrive. Let her recover on her own before doing anything else that might stress the plant further.

12. Alright thanks a lot you've been a great help I just hope she recovers without hermieing.

13. Do it, put her outside in the morning and bring her in at night.

14. [quote name='"govermint"']

Do it, put her outside in the morning and bring her in at night.[/quote]

It'd be fine?

15. yes I have a plant that i've been doing this with, just you have to put her outside early enough so she can get most of the sun up until darkness.

16. Perfect thanks a lot man I just didn't want to stress her! She's perking up quite nicely but some of her leaves have curled up strangely, I'm about to take a shower before I go out to dinner but I'll snap a pic before I head out!

17. are you using any nutes?

18. No sir I am not

19. Alright well if you want a cheap little boost you could get some molasses, mixed it up with water and feed her and it should help put her a bit.

20. wow so you can grow that much with no nuts?