Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

had the worst of munchies yesterday. what was your worst munchies you ever had?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankSmoker2181, Dec 6, 2013.

1. i had so much food yesterday , i toked up before lunch and i had a huge tomato and mozzerella  sandwich then i had a half pound of tortellini. then i had a huge tiramisu then i went home and i had a half a litter of Keffir which is a fatty yogurt drink which tastes so dank. and then i toked up before dinner and i went out for pizza , i munched on like 5 pieces of bread before the pizza came. i had mussels , then i had 5 pieces of pizza with topping's. i felt so much like shit after eating all that food. i coulden't even get high after eating that amount of food. what was your worst munching expierence?

2. Can't remember what I ate but it ended with me hunched over the toilet...

3. #3 Doke Smoper, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
    My worst munchies was at a buffet steakhouse known for its steaks and meat.  Can't recall the name but its a locally owned joint there, cost like $20 for the buffet.  Anyway I ate like 5 steaks, a side worth of ribs that were just finished, some frog legs, fried chicken, and several different smoked sausages.  I felt like I was going to die.  It was like John Candy in The Great Outdoors when he ate the 96oz steak, except I didn't win a t-shirt or anything.