Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

had the shivers last night

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 979069, Jul 18, 2017.

1. so yesterday i smoked a 0.6 with my friend and then 2 hrs later another 0.6. once i sobered up and went home i smoked a 0.3 to boost me back up along with a monster energy drink so i was basically buzzed from evening all the way to 1 am. i noticed going to sleep i had the shivers and the fan made me even colder even though it is summer here. do u guys think the caffeine had something to do with it? i also had some night sweats woke up drank some water pissed and went back to sleep but the fan still made me shiver so i didn't turn it on

2. Shivers are OK. It is the Timbers that get yargh!:dance2:

3. yes but why did it happen. i felt hot at night like kinda sweating but if i turned the fan on i felt cold and shivering

4. Wind, moisture, evaporation, cooling.

:smoke: