Had the 4:20 phenom been happening to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dopetothebrain, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Noticed that every time I'm riding home, I'll look at my iPhone while it's playing music and I'll see 4:20 or 4:21 on the clock. I'm thinking, "It's time to blaze, but I can't cause I'm always driving when it happens. Kinda sucks, but it's pretty cool anyway.

2. Happens to me at 4:20 anywhere

3. I see 4:20 quite a bit recently. Including 11:11 & 9:11.

4. I feel like I'm cursed with this, I see pretty much any significant number (4:20, 9:11, 1:23, 12:34, 11:11, 10:10, 12:12, etc).

5. That's crazy I always see 9 11 too

6. It's all bs, you see 9:11 and it triggers something in your head. It's a very significant date. Its not that every time you look it's the same number, it just means its triggering that certain number of significance. If it was 9:05 when you looked at the clock you wouldn't care at all.

7. lol thanks for clearing that up.

8. yea....frequently.

couple of months ago at the store someone was buying something and it turned out to 4:20...appearing in digits on the register.

i couldn't help but chuckle..

little things like that get to me.

9. i always look at the clock at 420 am when im trying to sleep for some reason, real weird.

10. Every single day in high school I'd be driving home and look at the clock precisely at 4:20. And every day I'd say "A little part of me just died, cause I missed it" lol

11. [quote name='"H4Boxer"']I see 4:20 quite a bit recently. Including 11:11 & 9:11.[/quote]

Same here. :bongin:

12. [quote name='"l33t smok3r"']It's all bs, you see 9:11 and it triggers something in your head. It's a very significant date. Its not that every time you look it's the same number, it just means its triggering that certain number of significance. If it was 9:05 when you looked at the clock you wouldn't care at all.[/quote]

If you kept seeing it you would be like "Hey what the fuck? Why is the clock always 9:05. Sure fore some people, 911 is a very significant number, but it's the fact that we see it so often that makes us think.

13. We see numbers all the time.

If it were to randomly occur to you when you're high that you see "5:51" a lot, you would notice every time you see 5:51 and it would cement this idea that you see it a lot.

4:20 is a significant number to a lot of stoners so we take note when we see it and therefore feel like we see it a lot.

14. Never for me, but 4:20 doesn't mean squat to me so that's probably why

15. [quote name='"dopetothebrain"']

If you kept seeing it you would be like "Hey what the fuck? Why is the clock always 9:05. Sure fore some people, 911 is a very significant number, but it's the fact that we see it so often that makes us think.[/quote]

I'm just saying that we take notice to numbers of significance more than other numbers. For me seeing times that have no connection with me Never catch my attention, no matter how many times it appears.

16. It happens a lot to me too

17. I looked at clock this morning and it said 8:01 ,,,,,,,but means noghinv

18. I see 420 a lot in my statistic class. It's a trip because I'm always high for that class.

19. Just happened to me. At least I was listening to some toking tunes. :)

Attached Files: