Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

had purp for the first time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mn9500, May 23, 2012.

1. finally got hands on with some purp after looking for soo long. idk, cant really say its any better, was just amazed by the color lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks dank, wait until you find some of the bright purp and you'll see both spectrums. The dark ones are a heavy high aren't they? Cheers.

3. The color has just about nothing to do with the high...

4. But the color does have some relationship to the flavor. As an analogy, think about the variety of beers there is. Even though two beers may have the same alcohol content, the taste between a stout and a lager are quite profound.

Therefore, all things being equal, it's nice to have a purple somewhere in the stash along with some nice blues, reds, golds and of course greens.

And quite frankly, I do find that the taste does have a bearing on the quality of the entire smoking (or vaping) experience -even when all the so-called "active" cannabinoids are equal. There's just something about the lingering taste of something really special that makes me feel better.

5. really nice purp. You can bring out so many colors from the cannabis' genetics if you know how to alter the temps right when growing. light green, blue, pink, yellow etc seen it all

6. I rather have ugly weed that Fukkkkkkk u side wayyssssss...

I stray away from purps:/