Had my scariest dream ever last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wiseguys, Aug 16, 2016.

1. I'm pretty sure this was the scariest.

I had a very similar dream the night before. The night before it was a college campus, last night it was back in high-school.

This guy was at our school who was one of the most skilled shooters and owned lots of crazy weapons. Crazy rich guy. It started when he was walking 2 pitbulls around. One of them was older and more tempered. The other one was younger and more snippy. The 2 pitbulls got into it and the other one viciously attacked. Latching on to the others neck and choked it to death infront of me. The owner didn't do anything to stop it. One onlooker was trying to stop it by wacking the 1 with an umbrella but it wouldn't let go.

I went back to the school to tell the principal and say this guy can't be welcomed to the school. The principal dismissed it and allowed them in. They then started a school shooting killing people in the hallways. Since I saw it when it broke out I was able to run out the door and keep running. But I realized it was only seniors who saw it happen and had a head start to get out the doors.

My younger sister was still in the school and I broke down seeing what I saw and wondering if she would be ok. Me and some other students were hiding out while this guy got in an armed helicopter shooting everyone outside and shooting missiles into buildings.

Eventually I ran so far to get away from it and heard the news that it was over. There was more after it but wow...crazy. I been having vivid dreams every night.

2. Damn man freaky. Taking melatonin always seems to give me extra weird dreams. Smoking sometimes does too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app