Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

had my fix

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by unoit, Feb 9, 2003.

1. i swear im takin a day out in june. i totally consider myself invited....lol
    i will get to that island even if i have to steal my bro-in-laws fancy shmancy boat. once there ill be like anyone know where unoit lives...lol
    peace

2. hey 800.
    btw bud i couldnt stay mad atcha for long.
    and i told the hookians i lied and all...lol
    peace

3. Highya I didn't care about the age thing. They aren't going to know anyway! LOL

I'm glad you couldn't stay mad at me long. We may have a long trip to Unoits. I don't want any woman pissed at me on that trip. LOL

4. i heard budheads fantastically rich, he'll fly you.
    even the mighty I cannot swim that far. :)
    peace

5. thats a nice looking lake my favorite would have to be newfound lake in new hampshire. a great lake for swimming. i love that place. sorry for the rambling but its actually the cleanest lake in america and the third cleanest lake in the world

6. what a name. newfound. what dumbass pilgrim came up with that. really.

those pictures remind me of fishin' with daddy as a little kid. oh it was so fun. brings back great memories.

peace

7. Great Pics! shit....everything here is cold and frozen, but i guess the snow on the prarie looks pretty cool......ahh i must wait until the summer for campin! only a few more months...

Attached Files:

8. wow .... its beautiful ... i cant wait to camping this summer .. its gonna be great ...

9. Just tell me whrer to send the tickets. I'll pick you up at the air port and we'll be on our way! Seriously!