had my first shroom trip last night.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by repctx254, Mar 10, 2009.

1. it was fuckin intense...i spent 6 hours watching european dj's on youtube.

DJ TIESTO AND ARMIN VAN BUUREN FTW!

it was amazing. i felt so connected to the music. and the European lifestyle.
    all in all it was fuckin sweet.

not many color changes except when i focused on something the area around it changed tints of purple and yellow and green. DIDN"T THROW UP! and had an amazing trip. better than i could have ever asked for.

2. Nice my man,very happy to hear you enjoyed the trip of what sound's like many to come.How many gram's did you take?

3. #3 Viral Frog, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
    You spent your entire shroom trip on YouTube?
    While I'm glad you had an amazing trip, I'd have to say I could never do that.
    I can't stay inside for more than an hour on shrooms... nature is where it's at man.
    And if I am inside, I'm playing with my cats and dogs, and looking at the trippy art my brother drew back when he was in high school.

Edit: I lied. I did spend 4 hours of a 6 hour trip indoors last month. But that whole situation was... off.

4. I walked around my neighborhood barefoot when I did shrooms. Inside scared me.

5. That's how my second shroom trip was. They couldn't get me to go into the house once.
    It was at a friend's new house, and they'd live there for a couple weeks already, but it felt so... unlived in and vacant. If you know what I mean.
    It just scared me.

6. 2g. it was nice.:hippie:

and yeah i spent it on youtube cuz i still live with the rents (senior year of high school)
    so they were alseep and i was in my sanctuary haha

i would probably have a bad trip outside...especially at night...i get spooked enough sober.