Had a weird nightmare.

Discussion in 'General' started by theinnocentguy, Feb 2, 2011.

1. It started off being in a big room and the floors were wooden boards. I saw that some guy just murdered a woman and decided to cut her in half. He asked me to carry her to a tub to wash off the blood. I helped him and as he was washing her, the body apparently grabbed him down into the water and started to drown him. He yelled "There's something in here!" and as he said that, the room went dark and I could feel myself going through an exorcism because I couldn't control myself or pay attention to what was going on anymore. What could this dream mean? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

2. It means you had a crazy nightmare.

3. it means your spiraling into insanity

4. Symbolism

Big Room = Life
    Woman murdered and cut in half = Inability to decide what to wear in the morning
    Wooden Board Floor = You feel deeply entrenched in a project, or a current affair
    Murderer = A looming fear associated with an upcoming event
    Tub = No symbolism, just a tub
    Murderer being drowned = You will do well with finances during this month
    Exorcism = You're mind is forgetting something that it feels like it should remember...hopefully this isn't related to that upcoming event
    Room going dark = Uncertainty of the future, fear of the unknown. You're anticipating something

5. I get nightmares like never.