Had a VERY regrettable drunken incident with a girl on my corridor

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr Stoned, Oct 7, 2009.

1. So yeah I'm at University doing creative and professional writing. I'd met all the people on my block, or so I thought. Turns out that there was this girl who I hadn't actually met, if only it had been with one of the people I'd already spoken to it wouldn't have happened. Well basically my boy from back home came over from a different Uni, he's a big rugby players and you know how overly masculine guys get when they're tanked up. It was 3am after a heavy drum and bass night and we were absolutely STEAMED, I mean utterly twisted beyond all repair. We started wrestling in the block kitchen and ended up like 20 yards down the corridor, it was a savage match, full on submission holds UFC style but obviously no striking cause he's one of my best friends and that just wouldn't be cricket. Anyway we were wrestling for quite a long time making a total racket so naturally someone was going to get pissed off. T charged at me going for the Brock Lesnar takedown but I did a beautiful reversal slammed him into a door. I swiftly followed it up with a Rampage Jackson slam to the floor. It was at this moment that some chubby blonde girl with an irritating accent stepped out the door. I hadn't seen or spoken to her before, but she was obviously part of the block. Now, bearing in mind I was severely tanked up on Captain Morgans (I'd drank nearly a full bottle) and full of testosterone from the wrestling, I said something regrettable.

Girl: Do you know what time it is? Yeah thats right, so would you kindly shut the fuck up?
    Me: How about YOU kindly get the fuck back in the room before I put you in the crippler crossface

She looked horrified and quickly locked herself in her room. I obviously would NOT have put her in the crippler crossface under any circumstances but shit, I was wasted and just reacted. But now I have to avoid her for the rest of the year = /

I also chased this chinese guy down the corridor trying to give him a hug shouting 'CHINAAAAMAAAAAAN!!! CHIIIINNNNAAAAMAAAAAN!!!' He fled into his room at the speed of light. Shiyt man I should take it easy on the El Capitan next time I go out = /

2. Hahaha, sounds like a fun night. Just go apologize to the girl if losing her is something that you'll regret, though it sounds like shes fat an annoying.

"Sorry, I was super hammered... I wouldn't have actually suplexed you into the firey depths of hell.

3. you should probably man up and apologize to her instead of avoiding her for the rest of the year

4. jesus man, you must feel...bad.

5. Haha I'm not literally going to avoid her for the rest of the year. I will appologize at some point. Her 30 year old boyfriend shot me a stern look across the corridor but I was in my towel (just had a shower) so if he came at me I'd have just dropped my towel, ran at him naked and seen if he still wanted a brawl ;)

6. I like the way you think... Is you're uni in Washington by chance?

Two more posts till 420 buddy.

7. Wrestling with submissions ufc style?

Umm,
    wouldn't that just be considered submission wrestling or jiu jitsu?
    :rolleyes:

and getting drunk/acting like a douche towards people with no just provocation sounds like rl trolling.

I bet you or some of your friends own tapout/affliction shirts and possibly drive raised trucks.. Amiright?

8. It happens to the best of us :D

I remember once telling a girl I would stick a baseball bat in her ass if she didn't stfu. I wasn't serious, but she was absolutely terrified and is scared to talk to me till this very day. She was hot too.

D'oh.

9. And you told me I'm wild/not "good".

:p

10. .. someone is bad drunk. you should probably avoid alcohol.
    you got lucky those people you messed with aren't complete assholes trying to get you in trouble.

11. Yeah, this is pretty weak.

If someone was drunkenly wrestling like that on my hall I would think they were a major douche.

12. some people need to be injected with life

live a little, the lot of you^^^

13. Hey man, I wasn't condoning my actions, hence why the whole thing was described as a 'very REGRETTABLE incident' and not 'a great action worthy of praise.' I'm sure you've done worse when you were drunk.

Nottingham, England dude

I was a douche, I'm not saying I wasn't, and yes I suppose it would be classed as wrestling. Don't slay me for it friend, as I've said, I'm sure everyone here has done some silly things when drinking El Capitan, or any alcoholic drink for that matter.

14. Sounds to me like you had a good night, my friend. Apologize to the girl and let her know...when your drunk, get the fuck outta the way.:D

EDIT: As for the Chinaman....make sure you do that at LEAST once a week. Cuz thats just funny as fuck.

15. your that guy

16. #17 M1chael, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009

not as obnoxious as that..
    I've usually been on the other end of the barrel.

I didn't mean to come off as harsh as I did..
    But I live in a suburb that is full of rich kids who drive raised trucks(mostly dodge rams), wear MMA shirts without much understanding of the sport(they generally just want to see brawls/asswhoopings without technique),
    and just generally act like douchebags to anyone who doesn't fit in with them.

certain things may differ,
    but most communities have their own versions of douchebags..
    They're everywhere.. And your story made me classify you as one at first.

I hope I'm mistaken though.. At least you seem somewhat apologetic, even though it just may be because you don't want to look like a douche on the internet.

17. I laughed for a straight twenty minutes; I'm fuckin baked :smoking:

18. #19 Azureblue, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009
    You should have called that chubby gal a "Jabroni" and hit her with the Running Shoulderbreaker :devious:

Like this:

[​IMG]

Sorry for the crappy image. It was all I could find :(

Damn you Google Images!

19. nah what you shoulda done is spit in her face, and then say "i spit in the face of people who are not cool"