Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Had a urine test for my dream job- please help ease my nervous thoughts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by halfbakedcupcake, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Hi there,

I'm new to this forum, so I apologize if I'm not posting in the correct place, but I'm really hoping to ease my mind as the suspense of not having these urinalysis results is driving me up a wall. Maybe it's because this job is exactly what I want to be doing at a great company and only 15 minutes from my house. I'm hoping that someone here may be able to give me some insight into whether I may have passed or failed my test.

For a bit of background, I'm female, 5'4'',133 pounds, and 24 years old. I exercise approximately 3 times weekly and have an average diet. I am a light user of marijuana ~1-2 uses per week; 1-2 hits per use, with 4-8 weeks skipped in the past 8 months and light use prior to that. I live in a legal state and ended a contract position for which I was not drug tested for ~1 month ago. I recently got an offer for another contract position in the same field for which I was required to take a 5-panel urine test. I last smoked (2 hits from a bowl) Sunday 3/31 and had been drinking an average amount of water since (~60-90 ounces/day).

I passed a home drug test purchased from a pharmacy on Friday (4/5) after my 4th void of the day and again Sunday (4/7) after my 3rd void of the day. On Monday (4/8), I began drinking the 32 ounce mega clean detox drink and subsequently drank another 32 ounces of water as directed followed by taking two B2 vitamins. I continued drinking 12-16 ounces of water every 2 hours before my test at 4:30 PM and voided approximately 6 times before taking it. The urine that I submitted did not appear dilute and I left the test location feeling anxious. My anxiety regarding my results has only grown since then.

I'm a scientist by education and training and have done plenty of research in the past week or so relating to cutoff levels on tests, metabolism of THC, and the best way to go about passing a drug test despite recent use. Maybe the thing that bothers me most is that there are too many variables in this situation. In scientific research, you don't want too many variables present because it can skew and confound results. So this whole process has just about been my worst nightmare. :roflmao:

I would appreciate any input you guys might have!

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's done and out of your hands now, don't worry and be happy
    I am leaning that you passed , Good luck in your new position

3. I'm thinking you've passed. Yo aren't a heavy user. When I was pushing fat guy status, I was a daily heavy user. Followed detox drink instructions and passed every time. But, that's me. Hope it all works out for you. Keep us updated.

4. You should be gravy.