Had a terrible high last night

Discussion in 'General' started by Bananarama, Jan 10, 2013.

1. I smoked with a molino mini bong, then I started tripping. My body was shaking so hard, I thought I was having seizures. I thought about how ther is no God, and life is insignificant and meaningless. I realized that I have major problems, and I am afraid that they are obvious to people. I told myself that my life is futile, and I embarass myself all the time, people think I'm a tool, a ditz, a loser. I believed myself to be completely talentless, unwanted, outcasted. How we are all getting older aimlessly. How people suffer every day due to human cruelty. How people judge you for being too short, having a speaking disorder, being gay, no being extroverted, or simmy the way you talk or look. How we don't even know if the government is watching each and every one of us. I realized that one person can cause 6 million people to die, suffer, be in immeasurable pain.

Now I am sober. When I was high I believed all of those so much, it hurt me. Now I use those ideas to motivate me further; I refuse to become a shut in. I will keep trying, even if people laugh at me for it. Life may not be a good thing, but never give up.

2. Hey man, you gotta think in different perspectives. You are looking out of pain, fear, and just depressing shit. Think of all what you got going for you man. You just have to let go and chill out. Horrible advice I know lol but do something fun and pleasurable!