Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

had a T break...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420pie, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Is it normal to feel like you're dying after having a 10 day break and then immediately start punching cones as you usually would in one sitting before bed? I totally forgot my tolerance would be this low again.

This sucks :(

2. Not normal to feel as if you are dying....sounds terrible. Next time just take it easy after coming back from a T break.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. thats the feeling im looking for first after a tolerance break,.. i just took one from dec 15- jan 31...lol was in the slammer and come back to some cantaloupe haze with a little time served action... :-S