Had a suprise sesh with random stoners

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FuckCuomo, Jan 13, 2014.

1. #21 Smokeymcbongs, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    I actually was hitting up black diamonds after a couple weeks. I was really good at skiing so i think it helped me pick it up, and thats what i have heard from people too. So thats a plus. I got to the point where skiing wasnt a challenge anymore so i started boarding and i havent even wanted to go back... besides the fact that i can do alot more on them...

edit its always nice to learn with a friend thats just starting also. So you don't drag people down like you said.

2. nice nice....skiing high truly is an experience. i went to a little resort here in Nor Cal the other day and pulled over to the side to blow a jay with my boi. Damn that was nice.....

3. [quote name="GanjaIsKing" post="19339001" timestamp="1389721213"]I want to get high and go skiing or longboarding but I feel like I would bust my ass since I have never done either.[/quote]start sober haha

4. happens pretty often out here. used to allll the time in HS smoking at parks and stuff. not so much anymore but if we do happen to be smoking in a public area 2 maybe 3 out of 5 times some one comes by and asks for a hit or to match, and we usual smoke n shoot the shit for a minute then go our separate ways. alotta cool people out there and alotta fiendish people, you can usually tell by their approach.

5. Learn to, I promise you won't regret it. Your wallet will tho

6. #26 GanjaIsKing, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    I'll probably start sober but there is no way I could pass up getting highfor my first time, busting myass would be worth it in that case haha.

7. BSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. id love to get out there, you ever been to peak n peek? its in findley laker, roughyl an hour from holiday valley.

9. Yea I didn't know my neighbors smoked until the day they got stuck in the snow in my driveway and I helped them out, got invited to their place to smoke. Now we smoke each other out like every other day haha. Finally some stoner buddies.

10. Haven't gone there, I've heard of it tho. I haven't gone skiing at many places in the past couple years since I've had a season pass for the past two years. Last year I went to whiteface, near lake placid. Best skiing I've ever done

11. [quote name="FuckCuomo" post="19336423" timestamp="1389673246"]That sounds pretty chill, I might hike the Appalachian trail I was looking into it. Not the entire thing, maybe from Conneticut to the end in Maine and back. Must've been serene to smoke up in the mountains, in nature[/quote]I have hiked 55 miles of the AT over a 6 day period and it was amazing.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. go mudding! Mudding blazed sounds like a great time

13. My fingers hurt just thinking about that. Lol

Sent from my HTC DNA.

14. why your fingers? Haha

15. I've recently been trying to start a band and I got talking to this one guy on the web and we dug each other's demos, so we met up to jam. He then asked if I minded him smoking, and I was like "no problem"; I thought he meant cigarettes, but to my surprise he pulls out some weed, so we ended up blazing and playing guitar. Thanks to him, I now have more reliable connects in my current location.

16. I go there all the time! In NY but I have never got to smoke with someone from there :cSent from my ADR6300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Once when I was younger me and my friends met a guy who was probably 4 or 5 years older than us at the park. Dude was pretty weird once we got to know him though he kept claiming he used to be a huge heroin dealer and all this shit. But ya we blazed with him a few times but I remember my buddy ended up buying some weed from him later on and getting skimped ridiculously bad and the guy just said that's how the "game works" lol