Had a spiritual experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Foood, Dec 12, 2018.

1. I was riding a train and stumbled on an article about a couple of guys who saved a man whose leg got torn off in an accident. They did a tourniquet and iced his disembodied leg to preserve it.

I was very inspired by strangers helping out strangers in a critical time. It made me realise that I had the power to assist someone in a time of need as I have first aid training. I had always been the type to not know how to help someone, be frozen with confusion, but now I know that you just jump in and do your best.

I also watched a very inspiring show about a man who was left behind by society but resolved to try his best to stay alive and fight for justice. Through soul crushing despair he fought to clear his name and negotiated with cops who didn’t believe him when the baddies strapped bombs to his body. The show is called Bodyguard on netflix. I recommend it.

I got thinking that there was a reason I came across these things. To teach me that I can do something to help the down and out, the ones that society ignores and steps on. Even just a little.

The small amount of good everyone contributes will add up to a greater good for all. I want to thank the world for being kind to me and I hope we can all live in harmony.

2. Good plan. If you can make one person smile your good deed of the day is done

• Like Like x 1