Had A Realistic Dream Last Night, What Did it Mean?

Discussion in 'General' started by Aim, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Last night I woke up at 350 am from a crazy dream, I wrote down what happened so I wouldn't forget. This is a little incoherent at peices because it was just for me to remember, but I've left it completely unchanged:

Im having trouble remembering all the details but I dreamed I was some kind of angel/demon, inside of my current body but I didnt know and its my job to discover and mark evil people for god/the devil, before I woke up I discovered it inside of me, it was equal parts evil and good. I remember standing in front of a guy and I looked at my watch, instead of the time it had a date. It said "9/17/13", I looked at him and said "youve been wicked, deeply wicked and now you have to deal with the mark of the beast" and... you know those torch lighters? Well I dreamed that I had small fangs grow out and turn into those small jets of flame, I felt a raw power inside of me, my vision turned tunnellike and vivid, and then I kind of growled/hissed and lunged at him. I woke up kind of snarling/hissing with my teeth showing, lunging forward (I think I grabbed a pillow in front of me), eyes wide open as if I was taken from my dream and thrown into reality in an instant. I was so freaked out. Im just laying here trying to calm my nerves. Its about 4am now, just needed to write this down so I would remember it.

2. Well, it either means the Antichrist is coming this September or you're just scarred from going to church one too many times and had just had a bad dream most likely rooted in your internal conflict about trying to stay good/losing your innocence or something. Or it just means nothing. lol

3. Dude, 9/17/13 is when GTA 5 gets released. Thanks for the reminder!

4. OPs a vampire that's dreaming about the GTA release!

Mystery solved.

5. WTF I thought it was coming out in the spring, what happened?

6. Same shit that always happens. Highly anticipated game gets pushed back.

7. Many of times, dreams are just a collection of different thoughts and experiences combined into one fucked up dream that people try to understand ..

dont let it get to you man .

8. I agree with this.

9. What's wrong with my theory? :confused:

10. That wasn't a dream Aim.

THIS IS A DREAM :devious::devious::eek::eek::cry::devious:

11. I had a dream where I was at school and everyone was sitting down on the grass. It was a summer evening and all my friends were there talking about weed and smoking with me during the summer. I talked to a friend who I smoked with last summer about the good times. Then everyone kind of took off into the school and was getting their books and what not, I felt weird so I went outside and walked out to where everyone was sitting. The sky seemed kind of weird, and the whole dream was kind of tinted orange like a nice summer sunset. I noticed that everyone that went inside had left their bags on the lawn. I started going through the pockets of jacket and hoodies looking for money. I remember finding five dollars and putting it in my wallet. I remember looking in my wallet and seeing sixty dollars and some weed. Why did I need to steal? Or maybe I stole the money and weed I already had too. Then I found a duffel bag sitting there in the lawn with a good sized bag of weed, a pack of cigarettes, and loose five and ten dollar bills. I started grabbing everything I could shoving it all in my pockets. Then I heard yelling and got scared, so I grabbed the bag and took off running. I ran and could hear people calling me a thief, and yelling my name. Then, as I looked back to see if I was being chased I heard someone yell again in front of me this time, and when I turned back I was in the road with a car coming at me.

I don't know if I woke up after that or had another dream. I know there's no sound in dreams, but I hear people talking/yelling etc. and figure I'm imagining it. This probably explains why I talked about things I did before. I think I had this dream because I used to steal money from my parents for weed when I had plenty of my own and should have been working for what I wanted. When I get really fiendish I think about stealing sometimes, but I think about this dream sometimes and how it made me feel really bad about stealing, and I try never to anymore. It's bad karma.