Had a horrible horrible night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by UltimateTweaker, Sep 25, 2011.

1. I was at a bonfire last night until about 3 am. Everything was going great. I was sweet talking a new girl, had all my friends around me, and we were all just enjoying ourselves. It was awesome. Well, at around 2:30 some dumbass decides to throw not 1, not 2, but 3 full aerosol cans into the fire. I guess him and a couple of his friends were the only ones that knew.

10 minutes later the whole bonfire group is split up. There's about 15 in the backyard, 10 in the house, and 5 in the front yard including me (not exact #). I'm chilling talking to some people I met there about what rappers they like when all I hear is "BOOM...BOOM....BOOM". A second later I hear like 4 or 5 girls screaming. At first I thought "holy shit, someone just got shot." But then, I see 3 girls run around the side of the house and they're on fire. Literally on fire. Hair burning, clothes in flames, everything. There screams were just so horrible to hear. One of the guys next to me tries to put them out with his hands. Nothing was working. Finally another guy comes out with a fucking fire extinguisher and starts to spray the hell out of them.

I didn't even think about what was happening. I ran so fast and hard down the street and to my house. I didn't want to be a part of that. I felt guilty for no reason, plus I was terrified. If the cops showed up I'd have to explain that to my parents who already don't trust me. So that's why I booked it. At my house like 10 minutes later, I get a call from a girl saying shit like "You're so fucked! You're dead on Monday! Don't ever talk to me asshole, you could've killed someone tonight!" I called EVERYONE that I knew personally and that attended the bonfire to explain it wasn't me and that I had nothing to do with the explosions. Half of them
    Believe me by today, the other half still hate me. I got framed. Also, one if the girls that was on fire was that one lady I elbowed in the face on Friday.

Long story short: Someone put 3 aerosol cans in the fire, 3 girls caught in fire, I got framed for everything, probably gonna get my ass beat tomorrow.

2. ooooooohhhh noooooooooo.:eek: Shyt just does not stop for you does it dude! And it was the same chick you elbowed.Damn bruh!

3. imo it wouldn't have taken 10 min for those cans to explode. so if u left the bonfire, then 10 minutes later they exploded, u couldn't have done it.

but when u find out who did it, beat their ass. what kind of fucking retard puts pressurized cans in the fire? and how did the girls who were at the fire not see them or know about it? what kind of retard sticks aorund after someone puts cans in the fire.

you know what? you're all fucking retards. ur retarded for running home like a little bitch. did anyone else run away?

anyway, find out who did it, send them to jail. they deserve some ass poundings.

4. You ever consider the reason they think it was you? Maybe it has to do with you running home like a selfish pussy as soon as all this went down.

5. [quote name='"Craiggers"']imo it wouldn't have taken 10 min for those cans to explode. so if u left the bonfire, then 10 minutes later they exploded, u couldn't have done it.

but when u find out who did it, beat their ass. what kind of fucking retard puts pressurized cans in the fire? and how did the girls who were at the fire not see them or know about it? what kind of retard sticks aorund after someone puts cans in the fire.

you know what? you're all fucking retards. ur retarded for running home like a little bitch. did anyone else run away?

anyway, find out who did it, send them to jail. they deserve some ass poundings.[/quote]

I'm retarded for running? I can see how it was a stupid move but that was my first instinct. I don't want my name in the paper. I ran because I have some real crazy parents, including a step dad that loves to brawl and doesn't trust me at all. Also, I was thinking that if I left the scene I would've been forgotten. I was charged with 3 misdemeanors last month so that had me extra paranoid.

6. ok ok i didn't mean to throw around so much hate.
    obviously u thought it was a good idea at the time to run. but now u look guilty to these people. wtf are u gonna do? if they really thought it was ur fault i think they could charge u with arson.
    any luck finding out who actually did it?

7. [quote name='"Craiggers"']ok ok i didn't mean to throw around so much hate.
    obviously u thought it was a good idea at the time to run. but now u look guilty to these people. wtf are u gonna do? if they really thought it was ur fault i think they could charge u with arson.
    any luck finding out who actually did it?[/quote]

Well, I have about 5 to 6 people supporting me saying they know it wasn't me for sure. Then I have 2 friends saying that they heard some Ginger talking about himself throwing them in there.

I also have alot of people who don't think it was me now, due to my good persuasion skills hehe.

8. I mean honestly I really don't undertand what the meaning of sticking around would be either.He said they put the fire out on the girls.It's not like he's an EMT or something so he isn't there for medical attention. Is he supposed to give them some moral support or something. I mean granted it may have been handled a little more calmly but hey the dude went with his instincts.I wouldn't really feel too amped up about sticking around,waiting for the police to arrive either.

9. LMAO, i read the other thread and reading this part made me crack up, i swear you must be bane of this girls existence

10. So shit starts exploding and girls burst into flames and none of you guys would run away?

Bullshit.

11. stop drop and roll

12. and this comes to mind

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6uecmg8bcQ]Motherfucking Bootleg Fireworks - Subtitled Version - YouTube[/ame]

13. That's what happens when you run like a pussy. Your friends don't sound very smart though.

14. U about to go ham!!

15. ohhhhh shiiit!

16. They're lucky as fuck. Awhiiile back at a camp I went to in middle school, we put 2 aerosol can's in the fire and it had a stone pit surrounding it so we didn't run very far. (those things EXPLODE, you're lucky as fuck no one got severely injured more so than burning like fuck) Those 2 aerosol can's blew out a 3x3 foot part of the fucking stone pit. That shit is EXTREMELY dangerous, legit, your lucky as fuck no one died/got hurt. I would beat the fuck out of who ever did that, even if no one got hurt at all. They risked everyone's well being. Dumb asses.

17. Ummmmmmm.......how do I put this.........ok I got it, if I were an asshole, this is what I would tell you.

18. If either of the girls who were injured think it was you, and they go to the cops and file a police report stating that you did it and are responsible for their injuries, you could face significant jail time if you cannot sufficiently prove your innocence. You might also face a civil action by each of the injured parties seeking damages, both real AND PUNITIVE against you. If they win, which it sounds like they could easily reach the burden of proof in a civil action, they could hound you with a judgment for years and years and make it impossible for you to own anything.

So anyways, good luck with it.

19. [quote name='"Vir Infractus"']If either of the girls who were injured think it was you, and they go to the cops and file a police report stating that you did it and are responsible for their injuries, you could face significant jail time if you cannot sufficiently prove your innocence. You might also face a civil action by each of the injured parties seeking damages, both real AND PUNITIVE against you. If they win, which it sounds like they could easily reach the burden of proof in a civil action, they could hound you with a judgment for years and years and make it impossible for you to own anything.

So anyways, good luck with it.[/quote]

I have alot of witnesses though, I guess that wouldn't help me that much though. But honestly, they have absolutely no evidence I did anything. All I did was run, that can't prove jack shit. Besides, I have very good reasons for running off.

20. Oh shyt son! You hear that?! Drop your cocks and grab your socks you might be goin to jail homie! Better lawyer up and prove it wasn't you.Man I wish this could be turned into a episode of "Law and Order". I'd get blazed as fuck and make a big tub of popcorn to watch it!