Had a gun pulled on me for...what?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tabbit, Feb 8, 2010.

1. #1 tabbit, Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2010
    So it's Super Bowl night and the Saints just won. A friend and I are in my car, I'm driving, and go to get a pack of strawberry swishers. As we're on the turn around to go back to my house, this guy stops as he's turning. I thought he ran out of gas or something cause he was practically touching the curb, so right as I go to pull around him he pulls out real fast - nearly hitting me - and decides to keep driving.

He had a huge dent on the same side he almost hit me with, no joke. So I flash my brights at him a little bit like, wtf man you nearly hit me for no reason and shit you know. So as we go past him me and my friend flick him off.

He decides not to turn into the grocery store parking lot and kept driving. He pulled up to our side, rolled down his window, and was waving some revolver at us. He never shot, was saying something, but I couldn't hear him because we were both driving 45+ mph.

All I did was brake and chill in the back of the traffic until he turned down a side street and I shot directly into my apartment complex that runs off the access road to the highway. I know he didn't see me or anything so I wasn't at all worried about being followed.

Just...what the fuck? Gun pulled on me for...what? I don't even really know. He's lucky I don't carry a firearm, cause I don't pull out a weapon just to intimidate people. I think that's childish.

2. Probably just a butthurt Colts fan.

3. agreed

4. That was the first thing that came to my mind too.

5. uhm, lesson learned: there are crazy mother fuckers willing to kill someone for 5 dollars.

advice: don't flick anyone else off unless YOU TOO have a revolver. the world is changing my friend.

6. I think it's childish that you would flick him off.

Look: people drive like idiots. It has been that way since cars came into existence. It's not going to change, and in fact, it's going to get worse as the population of the world continues to rise. When somebody does something stupid on the road just let it roll off. He didn't end up hitting you, so in retrospect it shouldn't be that big of a deal to you. You should have just gone about your business.

And if a cop catches you flicking someone off that's automatic reckless driving. Just don't do it. Be the bigger man.

7. Same with my teacher today. Dude was such a fucking dickhead. Not my fault the Colts fuckin suck dick

8. there are so many people who do that shit here, i seen 1 false move made to the wrong person while driving and the man got flipped out of his car by an ak-47 assault rifle... if u gona try someone better have ur heater

9. I made the mistake of flicking over a motorist when I was 16. He stopped his car in front of us and jumped out with a pistol. After we took off he chased us for 4-5 blocks with his lights off before he turned down another street and left himself.

Scared the shit outta me for sure.

10. I love how you focus on the fact that he flipped someone off like that gave the other guy the right to pull a gun or something.

11. this happens everyday in florida.

stay strapped lol

12. Where exactly did he suggest that flipping the guy off warranted pulling a gun on the OP?
    How about this, if the OP didn't flash his brights and flip the other driver off, how likely do you think the other driver would have been to pull out a gun for no reason?

13. This is exactly why i don't carry a gun. Regardless of personal protection, VERY fucking stupid situations can escelate so fast and next thing you know, you whip out your piece, shoot some dude and your going to jail.

Way too fucking easy to kill somebody

14. #14 stoner_lukas, Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2010
    Had he not flicked the guy off the dude never would have pulled the gun in the first place, I'm guessing.

Not a difficult concept to grasp.

Correct. It would be nice if people knew how to read and think logically on this site, like Elechronic demonstrates above.

I'll +rep you when mine recharges

15. Clearly some pussy trying to act tough with his revolver :rolleyes: let's see him fight without it.

16. this.
    probably had a bet and lost money.

17. um, incase you didn't know pulling a gun on someone is a lot worse then flipping someone off. not a difficult concept to grasp.

18. ultimate power.. kill you with guns. right

he probably was angry and having a gun he probably gets in fucked situations often or has before and need protection. he was showing you whats up. back off I won dude.

ROAD RAGE on another level..

19. you could have called the cops on his ass. Technically that's assault, and it wouldn't of been hard for them to track him down if you got his license plate. On top of that if the gun wasn't registered to him (which is highly probable) he'd be in DEEP shit.

20. becareful who you mess with, one mistake can be your last day. some people dont give a fuck n will shoot your even if you dont excpect it.